Lincoln MKC Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our fob only lets us lock and unlock at the drivers door, none of the other doors can lock or lock the car.
.The door locks work with the push buttons on the fob.
This happens on and off.

· Administrator
766 Posts
If you hit the locks on your door panel do all of them work? If you double hit the door lock or door unlock on your fob do they all work?

· Registered
1 Posts
I had the same problem. Couldn't lock or unlock using fingerprint on any door other than driver's side. Turns out that my battery needed replaced. Completely fixed it. Was told that these systems are affected by a low battery. I wasn't driving the vehicle enough to keep it charged enough.

· Premium Member
2019 Lincoln MKC 2.0 L
6 Posts
Some other tell tale signs of weak 12 volt battery are: as you approach vehicle welcome lights are not activating and probably your start/stop feature no longer stops the car once it comes to a stand still. The disabling of the start/stop when 12 volt battery gets weak had to be reprogrammed since the car might not start up again in traffic.

· Registered
3 Posts
Wow! Ok definitely don’t want that happening! Yes, it sounds like the battery is ready to be changed!! The welcome lights on the ground and as I approach the car are not working either. Thank you all for your wonderful and insightful information! Very much appreciated! Have a great day everyone!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts