Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was just reading the SiriusXM antenna thread and saw someone asking/wondering if Ford was reading our posts to know about our problems. I don't know if it's been addressed in another thread and I'm missing it or not, but I just wanted to point out they DO do this in other Ford forums. As a Mustang owner, I frequented a Mustang forum and we had a self-identified Ford customer service rep out of Dearborn who would offer to check on members cars, escalate issues to a higher tier of attention, etc. She seemed to be doing this as an official duty and not as a spacetime hobby. She was very friendly and helpful and at last check, had over 5,000 posts on the forum.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Yep, her name is Daysha, awesome rep, incredibly nice and very helpful, and i say this through my own experiences dealing with her...she helped me out several times...best part is; she's a very straight shooter,she says what she means and generally means what she says!
Wish she shows up here!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Well that's just great for the Mustang owners but shouldn't Lincoln have someone do the same thing and identify themselves? So far I haven't seen anyone come forward. Maybe it's Mathew McC because he had a Lincoln long before someone paid him to drive one :)

Reactions: Bob Evans

·
Registered
277 Posts
I have wondered about this also. There is another 'official' site that I think Lincoln set up, but it is dead as a hammer. Hope they swallow their pride and look over here where the action is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts