Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i just wanted to introduce myself (a bit late I know). I am living in Toronto and am looking to buy a crossover style SUV. I am currently single but my family comes to visit often so it would be nice to have the extra space to cart around them and/or friends. Just looking for something versatile and stylish.

I really like the MKC and can't wait to give it a test ride. I'm saving up now for a deposit, and I'm also looking into other brands before I decide for sure.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't really want to make a firm decision until some reviews of the MKC come out. That should be soon. I would rather know what to expect with my vehicle, rather than finding out about some flaw myself.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I don't really want to make a firm decision until some reviews of the MKC come out. That should be soon. I would rather know what to expect with my vehicle, rather than finding out about some flaw myself.
do you have any other SUV's in mind aside from the MKC?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was looking into the BMW X4, but I think that I like the overall design of the MKC a lot better. The X4 looks pretty awkward from some angles. I was also thinking about waiting for the Jaguar SUV, and the Lexus NX that should be coming out soonish.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts