Lincoln MKC Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,
Wonder if anyone could help me here. I'm based in UK and have just purchased this beautiful pearl white MKC 2018/2019 for my old man. Trouble is, it is missing a front bumper and I struggle big time finding it for sale anywhere. Not to mention company that would ship to United Kingdom. Worst case scenario, I got a mate who lives in California, so it could be shipped over to him and then he sends it across the pond over to me. Any breakers? Any decent place to buy a new/second hand complete Front Bumper?
Many thanks

·
Administrator
686 Posts
Not much better on this side of the pond either. I just did a Internet search for most salvage yards in the US and found two good complete bumpers assembly. one was in Tucson Arizona and did not have park assist and one was in Tampa Florida and it had park assist, can’t Lincoln UK get you your parts, new?? I thought these things were sold in the UK as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi. Do you have contacts (or website) of the one in Tampa Florida? Don't really care if it has park assistance or not, it's still better than nothing. UK Lincoln does not exist :/ therefore shipping from USA is the only option

·
Administrator
686 Posts
Hi. Do you have contacts (or website) of the one in Tampa Florida? Don't really care if it has park assistance or not, it's still better than nothing. UK Lincoln does not exist :/ therefore shipping from USA is the only option
PM sent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts