Lincoln MKC Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody! Maybe somebody knows - Is it possible to install front parking sensors if they were not originally in the package? I am from Ukraine, and we don't have Linkoln dealers at all...

Administrator
Hello everybody! Maybe somebody knows - Is it possible to install front parking sensors if they were not originally in the package? I am from Ukraine, and we don't have Linkoln dealers at all...
Yes I did it. I would not advise it though. It was a complete harness rewire, bumper harness replacement, bumper replacement, fender flair replacement, 6 new sensors, not to mention a lot of recoded modules. Where this is not common work, most of my recoding was done decimal by decimal

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi! Thank you for your reply! Actually i already installed 4 sensors and connected them.. did some changes with forscan but they still don't work.. so probably we connected them to not in right plugin

Administrator
So did you replace the bumper harness? Also did you modify the body harness?

Registered
2019 Lincoln MKC Reserve with tech & cold weather package.
Since you were successful at this, just wondering if you have any YouTube links on how to access the sensors? I ha62 that were pushed into the bumper & need to see how to put them back! Thanks

Administrator
Since you were successful at this, just wondering if you have any YouTube links on how to access the sensors? I ha62 that were pushed into the bumper & need to see how to put them back! Thanks
It would involve removal of the entire front bumper. If you have two people and a strong mechanical ability I can send you the information but this would be a major pia if you are a novice. Just wanted to warn you in advance.

Registered
2019 Lincoln MKC Reserve with tech & cold weather package.
Thank you. That's what I have seen. Also, I do have the people & ability. I just have not found good information & don't want to cause damage by missing a clip or plug from a wiring harness as mine has all 6 sensors at the front & adaptive cruise control.

Administrator
Thank you. That's what I have seen. Also, I do have the people & ability. I just have not found good information & don't want to cause damage by missing a clip or plug from a wiring harness as mine has all 6 sensors at the front & adaptive cruise control.
Sounds good check your PM in a couple hours I will send you all the info you need

1 - 11 of 11 Posts