Lincoln MKC Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
2015 Lincoln MKC 2.0 Ecoboost. Gas mileage is not good at all. My 2018 Camaro SS gets better mileage than this. Anyone know why?
I believe the lower mpg is one of 3 things. Either their is a leak, a bad fuel injector or a lot of city miles in sport mode. I get about 20mpg and I thought I wasnt doing so well, I think to get the best mpg out of the mkc you need hwy miles

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 2017 2.0 FWD does pretty well on the open road. More like 26-28 around home.
View attachment 6252
Hey you are getting the kind if mileage I’m trying to achieve. Do you do a lot of hwy miles or something or a particular fuel combination? I’m getting about 20mpg, you’re getting about 600 miles out of a tank please please be thorough I just dont get it

·
Registered
3 Posts
That was on a four lane limited access highway going on a weekend trip. We live in an area where the closest shopping is 25miles, so all my driving is generally hwy. Using regular E-10 87oct. fuel and staying away from hard acceleration. Pass a few cars or enjoy the turbo a little and she sucks the fuel pretty good.
I really appreciated it I started using cruise control and my mileage went from 20mpg to 29mpg hwy and 26-27 city mpg. I really really thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts