Lincoln MKC Forum banner

Good time of a day for everyone!

4K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  lenko 
#1 ·
I am Vlad, from Ukraine. There arent a lot of Lincoln at all and very few MKC in our country. But I like this car, spec and ect and decided to buy it. Since the labor cost in Ukraine far more cheaper then in US - as many people from Ukraine, Russia and so on - I bought my MKC at iaai.com. Its 2018 MKC Reserve AWD 2.0L. It almost intake, I can say brand ne (with less then 1K mileage), almost exept the back. So I definetely need trunk door (or tailgate) and complete rear bumper.

I joined yours forum, because since there arent a lot of MKC owners in Ukraine, and Lincoln does not officialy imported to Ukraine - I have some question that noone could answer me in my country.

At first I want to say "thanky you" for accepting me, then I want to apologize for my English - I did not not have a lot of prcatice last years.

Then may be some one could help me and quide me to .. I do not know used part seller or place of salvage Lincolns where I could ask about used rear bumper and trunk door?

Also while my car will be on the way, I want to buy a winter tires. At my car sticker indicated 245/45/19, could I mount 245/55/19 isntead?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Vlad.

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello Vlad and welcome!

Here is the paint code for 2018 MKCs:
Text Font Line Document

As for the tire, it sounds like it will work, 55 just means that it is a wider tire, and there might be some rubbing present when you turn your steering wheel all the way to one side or another. I would check with your local tire store, any legitimate one can tell you if it will work on your car.

Have fun!

#6 ·
I am Vlad, from Ukraine. There arent a lot of Lincoln at all and very few MKC in our country. But I like this car, spec and ect and decided to buy it. Since the labor cost in Ukraine far more cheaper then in US - as many people from Ukraine, Russia and so on - I bought my MKC at iaai.com. Its 2018 MKC Reserve AWD 2.0L. It almost intake, I can say brand ne (with less then 1K mileage), almost exept the back. So I definetely need trunk door (or tailgate) and complete rear bumper.

I joined yours forum, because since there arent a lot of MKC owners in Ukraine, and Lincoln does not officialy imported to Ukraine - I have some question that noone could answer me in my country.

At first I want to say "thanky you" for accepting me, then I want to apologize for my English - I did not not have a lot of prcatice last years.

Then may be some one could help me and quide me to .. I do not know used part seller or place of salvage Lincolns where I could ask about used rear bumper and trunk door?

Also while my car will be on the way, I want to buy a winter tires. At my car sticker indicated 245/45/19, could I mount 245/55/19 isntead?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Vlad.

Try Rockauto.com for MKC parts. Looks like they ship all over the world.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.