Lincoln MKC Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my 2017 MKC with 35,000 miles on it a week ago. Today I got a 2nd key fob, but I still can't get the factory door code using the two programmed fobs. Does anyone have suggestions? No owner's manual and no little card with the code.

·
Registered
2017 Lincoln MKC
24 Posts
Displaying the Factory-Set Code Note: You will need to have two programmed intelligent access keys for this procedure. To display the factory-set code in the information display. 1. Open the center console lid. 2. Insert the first programmed key in the backup slot. ( The backup slot is toward the front near the bottom } 3. Press the push button ignition switch once and wait a few seconds. 4. Press the push button ignition switch again and remove the key. 5. Within 10 seconds, place a second programmed intelligent access key in the backup slot and press the push button ignition switch. The factory-set code will appear in the information display for a few seconds. Note: The code may not display until after any other warning messages first display.

·
Administrator
655 Posts
Displaying the Factory-Set Code Note: You will need to have two programmed intelligent access keys for this procedure. To display the factory-set code in the information display. 1. Open the center console lid. 2. Insert the first programmed key in the backup slot. ( The backup slot is toward the front near the bottom } 3. Press the push button ignition switch once and wait a few seconds. 4. Press the push button ignition switch again and remove the key. 5. Within 10 seconds, place a second programmed intelligent access key in the backup slot and press the push button ignition switch. The factory-set code will appear in the information display for a few seconds. Note: The code may not display until after any other warning messages first display.
That is neat. I didn’t know that one!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just purchased my 2017 MKC with 35,000 miles on it a week ago. Today I got a 2nd key fob, but I still can't get the factory door code using the two programmed fobs. Does anyone have suggestions? No owner's manual and no little card with the code.
Here is the pdf of the 2017 owners manua.

Attachments

·
Administrator
655 Posts
??????? Any updates?
Don’t hold your breath @Jonzim , we have a lot of people that have created an account to ask one question and never post another response, usually they log back in and see the answer but never are seen again.
It sometimes becomes kind of laborious but every now and again they respond back or better yet start chatting back and forth and answering others questions

·
Registered
2017 Lincoln MKC
24 Posts
Kind of figured that. Guess I am used to forums that are more active. Thanks for the response.

·
Administrator
655 Posts
Kind of figured that. Guess I am used to forums that are more active. Thanks for the response.
I know I so badly want this forum to be more active. There are times when I think it’s finally starting to roll but then it slows way down again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts