Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the Forum as my wife and I will pick up our new 2015 MKC tonight.
Yes, we are taking advantage of the 0% financing and trading a 2006 Ford Explorer in for our Midnight Sapphire Metallic MKC 2.3L.

We previously owned 2 Navigators and an Aviator (miss them all) and are excited to be back in the Lincoln Family again!

Reactions: rocmkc

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, due to some nasty weather, my dealer in Westmont was not able to retrieve our vehicle in Milwaukee...so tomorrow it is.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum, can't wait to see pics. The Midnight Sapphire is a great color choice!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. Was it Matthew McConaughy that made you decide on the MKC? :p

Will be excited to hear your opinions on it and see some pictures.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pix

Well, there she is.

We did get the all weather mats included, but opted for the WeatherTech ones for the front and back seats. Like the Lincoln one for the back area.

So far...lovin' our MKC!

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome to the Forum - Congrats on the nice looking MKC - I really like the wheels

Reactions: DJJeffT

·
Registered
524 Posts
Well, there she is.

We did get the all weather mats included, but opted for the WeatherTech ones for the front and back seats. Like the Lincoln one for the back area.

So far...lovin' our MKC!
Good call going for weather tech mats.

We get some messy winters where I live and the mess that gets brought in even with knocking out my shoes/boots, there still is some, and these mats hold it well, plus your carpets stay clean.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Looks great! Excellent color choice and smart to get the weather tech mats. I have those as well and do ever second guess getting in with dirty shoes.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Looks great! Excellent color choice and smart to get the weather tech mats. I have those as well and do ever second guess getting in with dirty shoes.
Also have to love how easy they are to clean.

$1 at my local coin car wash gets these clean and that $1 is about 5 minutes of just spraying water from the power washer. :grin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts