Lincoln MKC Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to possibly purchase a 2019 Lincoln MKC for my brother.
How is the premium THX stereo system that is an upgrade option for the vehicle?
Would you rate it average or very high? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
78 Posts
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest score, I'd give the THX system an 8. I'm satisfied with it.

·
Administrator
529 Posts
I agree with @jcbon almost perfect only lacking power on the low notes (no sub). I like a little shake with the bass notes

·
Registered
236 Posts
Not to be a debbie downer but THX system has been know to have issues with it's amp and it is a pricey part.

·
Registered
104 Posts
You can read a previous post of mine about my system shutting down after playing a few hours on road trips. People suggested that it was the amp. Around town, short trips, it's fine.

·
Registered
48 Posts
!4 speakers.....whew. The 2016 i have only has 10 with a multitude of on screen adjustments. Have to sa it's a 10 to me considering the past vehicles i have owned. The Pandora app that comes with Amazon Prime is outstanding in sound clarity.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2017 MKC I bought in Feb last year. First thing I had to do was get the amp on my THX system replaced. Luckily it was still under warranty. But other than that I’ve found the system to be pretty good.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The sound is nice, but it just doesn't get loud enough for me sometimes. My Tahoe has the premium Bose system and it's better.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have ‘17 mkc reserve w/std snd sys & agree with doesnt get loud enuf at times. Seems to have max vol at 30 but no explanation why - e.g. can it be prgrmd to goto 31 or 37 like my old jeep? or even 41 as it seems arbitrary.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts