Lincoln MKC Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
214 Posts
That's not good.

I can't see how ordering another one is going to make a difference. Hmmm.....

· Registered
214 Posts
No i am not happy,but have no other choice.
I did leave a voice message for the Owner of the dealership,but he never returned my call( Like i thought he would )
They only know you before the sale.Then they wonder why you don't come back to buy another car there.

Do you guys think i should call Lincoln & complain ?
I started thinking about it and it could be that the mechanic/tech trying to repair it may not have known what they was doing and accidentally broke the replacement. The fact that your car was returned without cleaning it and with a wrench left inside is a bit telling. I'd definitely call the dealership's service manager and let him know.

If you have lost confidence in your dealership, you might consider going to a different dealership for the repair. Fortunately, we have a large Ford dealership that is not as far away as the Ford/Lincoln dealership where we purchased our MKC. We called them to see if they would/could handle our service needs and they said they'd be more than happy to. When the Sirius radio fix comes in, that is where we plan to take it for the repair.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.