Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 MKC and I have the fob that has the "2x" button on it. I followed instructions in the manual but cannot get it to remote start (works fine using the app). Any thoughts why the fob won't remote start my MKC?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2015 MKC and I have the fob that has the "2x" button on it. I followed instructions in the manual but cannot get it to remote start (works fine using the app). Any thoughts why the fob won't remote start my MKC?
Are you pressing the lock button first, prior to pressing the start button twice? You must press the lock button, or it will not start.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you pressing the lock button first, prior to pressing the start button twice? You must press the lock button, or it will not start.
I didn't realize you had to do that if the car was already locked. Will try that and report back, thank you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts