Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a fully loaded MKC (every option minus the 20' rims). Sticker is $48,570. It arrives tomorrow and I am picking it up on Saturday.

Is anyone anywhere of the lease programs or incentives?

I am awaiting pricing.

I am only putting down $1,000 (my deposit) plus the $1,000 loyalty rebate. They said I don't get a bonus rebate for ordering.

I am hoping the lease is in the mid to high $500 range.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Let me know the price you get. Also curious. Going to be shopping an MKC around the same sticker price and hoping to also put minimal down ($1500 at most) and stay in the mid $500's.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Realize that lease payments are subject to the length of the lease, money factor (interest rate), residual AND the negotiated purchase price of the car.

Nothing makes a car dealer salivate more than a customer saying "I'm looking to keep my payment $XXX"

·
Registered
66 Posts
Agreed Todd. I never tell them what price I'm shooting for. I have a lease app where I can plug in all the factors. Been having a hard time finding the residual factor so I've been toying with some other lincoln and competitor products to see what they all calc to and what neighborhood I may be able to end up with after negotiating all the pieces.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Anybody lease in here and mind sharing the MSRP you had on your car and what you got it for?

I'm cross shopping a somewhat dissimilar vehicle and test drove it tonight, liked it, and got a decent lease offering. It was a 2014 Cadillac CTS 2.0T AWD. I know its not an SUV and its big, but my needs were to have a luxury car that is fun to drive, has more space than my A4, and is AWD for the winter.

The CTS I drove had a 56K sticker which is much more than the Lincoln but with GM discount through my uncle and other rebates I was able to get them to offer absolutely nothing down and right around $550 a month on a lease.

I'm going to be visiting Lincoln soon, but I was curious going in what types of deals others have seen on leasing since I've seen so many on here finance.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Update......so I may not be getting an MKC. I went to Lincoln tonight to work out pricing and the leases are atrocious.

They did manage to find the exact MKC the way I wanted it within 200 miles which was great news. In addition my company qualified for supplier pricing which I hadn't even thought about. That all said with every incentive available they could find on a 46K MSRP MKC the lease pricing was $630 a month with $0 down for 36 months at 12K per year. A good bit more than I'm looking to pay and this is where we left things. The initial lease payment offering was $780 per month which I would never pay.

My only other option is potentially to try and wait out for better lease deals but they admitted right now that the programs are terrible :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts