Thanks again for the contact info countryguy. I sent an email to Terry and received an out of office response. However, in the response he included the following:
In my absence please contact:
· Jim Rideout ([email protected]) for Sales inquiries
· Chris Fleury ([email protected]) for Client Experience inquiries
· Ryan Whitehead ([email protected]) for Marketing Communicaiton inquiries
· Eric Bolduc ([email protected]) for LDAA or Retail Marketing inquiries
· Richard Neumann ([email protected]) for Ownership Experience inquiries
· Carole Wilson ([email protected]) for Product Marketing inquiries
Hope this info helps anyone else trying to contact Lincoln Canada.
MKC4ME, my problems with the transmission aren't happening in manual mode, they're occurring in automatic. It's horrible, especially on initial startup. Even once things are up to normal operating temps the tranny is still very hiccupish under normal acceleration/deceleration. Under hard acceleration the whole vehicle jerks in a bucking like motion. This same thing did not happen in either the 2.0 or 2.3 testers I drove (i have a 2.3), nor did it happen with the loaner MKC the dealer gave me while mine was being looked at. And again just recently in the MKZ loaner, with the more powerful turbo V6, that they gave me, I didn't experience any hiccups, just smooth acceleration. All of these vehicles have the same transmission, so clearly there is an issue with mine.
Anyway, I've sent the email and am waiting for a response. I'll provide an update on the outcome as soon as I can.