Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah, my car wanted to run a vehicle health report yesterday morning and instead of the normal dial and transmit noises from the speakers, I got an automated voice telling me Lincoln had ended vehicle health reports and to go somewhere for instructions on how to turn them off. What the heck? I hate when car companies do crap like this. It just shows how much they don't care. GM did the same thing with OnStar. If you didn't have the most recent OnStar as of the late 2000's, they stopped supporting you. My 2001 SAAB was left with a stupid cluster of useless buttons. This isn't that bad but still. I've toggled through all my menus and can't figure out how to disable the vehicle health reports. So every time I've gotten in my car since yesterday, I have a new notice asking me if I want to run one.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Well,

That sucks,

Jim

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did some more googling and it turns out they are doing it for all Sync 1 and 2 cars. Just my luck that I had Sync 2. I think I did find instructions on disabling it but it still sucks that I won't have that functionality anymore.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts