Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just crazy....would I like to have this kind of technology in my next car....nope, not unless it came with a full time chauffeur to deal with all this stuff....I'm sure a bunch of you guys will drool over these features,Me ...no thanks!

Seven cool things about the 2016 BMW 7 Series - WHEELS.ca :eek

·
Registered
733 Posts
They are probably more advanced than some jet fighters of a decade ago and the mechanics were trained 2 decades ago.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure blankster, however I like to "drive" a car rather than the other way round....do I really need a car that parks itself....or twirling my finger in a clockwise fashion to turn down the volume!!!!! None of this stuff interests me in the least....This is what I like: gobs of power, excellent torque, excellent brakes Heat, lights and a hot blonde sitting next to me,and I'm golden!!!....oh and a good sounding exhaust hehehe.
Smell of success!!!! that's pretty idiotic....whatever happened to "opening a window for some fresh country air" LOL!
REMARKABLE SEATS
The heating and cooling of the leather seating is adjustable in both intensity and placement, but that’s only the beginning. All seats include full massage functions with a selection of programs, and you can even calibrate the rear seats to provide the “BMW Vitality Program.” This massage system works its way over your entire seated body and rewards you with onscreen stars upon completion.
REALLY??? I found it hilarious....I guess there are people that want this stuff, me excluded.

·
Registered
733 Posts
The industry is going to autonomous vehicles in the not too distant future. The MKC and other tech laden vehicles are just scratching the surface. The number of drivers, the increasing traffic congestion, the advancing age of drivers, the dangers of self driving vehicles (accidents) dictate a new approach to vehicles in the future. The first release will be vehicles that "talk" to each other withing a proximity of each other (you still drive it sorta). Imagine no more accidents, No (minimal) traffic jams. It is coming and sooner than we think. I could honestly see where the costs associated with a non-autonomous vehicle may make a "regular" driving vehicle too costly... Imagine autonomus insurance being 500 a year - self driving 5K a year.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopefully it will happen after my Visit to earth.....I guess I derive pleasure from driving my own car.....If it was not for my wife wanting an MKC I would not be here to be quite honest...Don't get me wrong, driving a Mustang with bolt ons during winter where we live is also not an option...and yes I wanted to get a 4 x 4 the research I did on the MKC indicated to me it was pretty loaded with electronics....but I did not think they would be this much over the top,or as intrusive which to me....they are.
I can tell you this tho.....come spring and summer and fall...have 1 guess what I'll be driving and tracking!!!! hehehe

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All these electronics being introduced into rides....nothing but PITA from what I hear/read....mmoretti has been dealing with a nightmare with a well appointed electronics laden Lincoln...are we all having fun yet!...when is "Over the top, becomes over the top?
To be quite frank; BMW could not give me that BMW 2016 7 series for free if they tried....Look beyond the tech within....who can fix these rides when things start to go haywire with them? what garage will deal with them? Your basic American/Canadian auto garage will blow you off and tell you take it to your dealer...and what magical technicians do MOST dealerships have on staff....right, NONE which is why they are in turn in contact with the manufacturer and their engineers.....we are heading down a very slippery road guys, in the great sum of features within a car... how REALLY helpful are these new tech additions, heck if I wanted a nice relaxing massage I'll go to a massage centre, not in the back seat of some bavarian ride lol....what's the big deal in reaching out and turning a knob down or up to lower/increase volume to my tunes.....who am I trying to freaking impress by twirling my finger to lower volume! just crazy crap going on, and people are buying into this at a ridiculous premium!...and all it's adding is nightmarish frustration on all levels....rant over!

·
Registered
795 Posts
bought the car for the technology. If I was interested in having an old tech car I would've kept my nice Cadillac that I never had one problem with and never gets damaged from any of the debris or rocks on the roads around here and not treated like an idiot.

No excuse. Don't sell the options/cars then.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You just answered my Q perfectly...I'm intrigued by all this tech....would I like to have it? sure, why not, it's why I bought the same ride....am I impressed with any of it, naw not really....shrug!
Today I received YET another "Tell us poor souls at Lincoln how we're doing" survey....I filed it appropriately.......RIP! and straight to the garbage bin...

·
Registered
795 Posts
All these electronics being introduced into rides....nothing but PITA from what I hear/read....mmoretti has been dealing with a nightmare with a well appointed electronics laden Lincoln...are we all having fun yet!...when is "Over the top, becomes over the top?
To be quite frank; BMW could not give me that BMW 2016 7 series for free if they tried....Look beyond the tech within....who can fix these rides when things start to go haywire with them? what garage will deal with them? Your basic American/Canadian auto garage will blow you off and tell you take it to your dealer...and what magical technicians do MOST dealerships have on staff....right, NONE which is why they are in turn in contact with the manufacturer and their engineers.....we are heading down a very slippery road guys, in the great sum of features within a car... how REALLY helpful are these new tech additions, heck if I wanted a nice relaxing massage I'll go to a massage centre, not in the back seat of some bavarian ride lol....what's the big deal in reaching out and turning a knob down or up to lower/increase volume to my tunes.....who am I trying to freaking impress by twirling my finger to lower volume! just crazy crap going on, and people are buying into this at a ridiculous premium!...and all it's adding is nightmarish frustration on all levels....rant over!
i guess it's your age and what you grow up,with because I think tech makes life infinitely easier and better and that's what I want in a car. That's why I bought THIS car and I pay for it every month. Lincoln did not just give it to me. They sold it to me for a price that was higher for the tech than a base model. I have a completely different attitude. Why reach out at all if you can voice command? Why not have comfortable seats that massage if you can? Why fumble for lights when they can turn on automatically? Why wake up and walk near your car to start it with a fob if you can do it from anywhere?

I'm was willing to pay for the features. They are selling them. They should work. PERIOD.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Some wise old Chinese man once said "age fosters intelligence" I say, you're stoned! lol
in my case age has nothing to do with MY logic....my logic says I am buying into a technology that is not mainstream nor proven to work without issues, my logic also says, one must be up to date in dealing with this tech array of stuff and how to operate it.
" I think tech makes life infinitely easier and better and that's what I want in a car. " RIGHT!!!! but is that really the reality????
" I have a completely different attitude. Why reach out at all if you can voice command? " maybe because I do not fully trust the voice command...my hand never fails when I reach out,contrary to voice command....
"Why not have comfortable seats that massage if you can?" comfortable, YES, massage...really? guess what massage motors also break down...surprised? don't be, they do...If I want a massage I go for a sooting massage at a location of my choice, simple...having comfortable seats is different than having a seat massage me....see the differences here?
"Why fumble for lights when they can turn on automatically?" proven technology and been around a long while, this one I trust....this goes back many years....
...and last, but not least
"Why wake up and walk near your car to start it with a fob if you can do it from anywhere? well, this is where the technology in the Lincoln does not come remotely close to the after market tech I have installed in my other cars... first rate quality alarm, some dirt bag attempts to mess with my ride... MY FOB tells me instantly....I can put the car alarm on silent....but the FOB is telling me what's going on, so I get the pleasure of beating the living crap of the dirt bag personally, to me, that's priceless....my auto start range is 2 miles (tested too) heat comes on when I start up, seats heat up if I wanted to install an extra module to the seat relay, no need for it.....so what do I think in the final analyses....I allow logic to guide my buying needs, rather than what some company promises, (and usually fails to deliver).
We all have different expectations from OUR rides, mine meets my expectations ok so far.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Some wise old Chinese man once said "age fosters intelligence" I say, you're stoned! lol
in my case age has nothing to do with MY logic....my logic says I am buying into a technology that is not mainstream nor proven to work without issues, my logic also says, one must be up to date in dealing with this tech array of stuff and how to operate it.
" I think tech makes life infinitely easier and better and that's what I want in a car. " RIGHT!!!! but is that really the reality????
" I have a completely different attitude. Why reach out at all if you can voice command? " maybe because I do not fully trust the voice command...my hand never fails when I reach out,contrary to voice command....
"Why not have comfortable seats that massage if you can?" comfortable, YES, massage...really? guess what massage motors also break down...surprised? don't be, they do...If I want a massage I go for a sooting massage at a location of my choice, simple...having comfortable seats is different than having a seat massage me....see the differences here?
"Why fumble for lights when they can turn on automatically?" proven technology and been around a long while, this one I trust....this goes back many years....
...and last, but not least
"Why wake up and walk near your car to start it with a fob if you can do it from anywhere? well, this is where the technology in the Lincoln does not come remotely close to the after market tech I have installed in my other cars... first rate quality alarm, some dirt bag attempts to mess with my ride... MY FOB tells me instantly....I can put the car alarm on silent....but the FOB is telling me what's going on, so I get the pleasure of beating the living crap of the dirt bag personally, to me, that's priceless....my auto start range is 2 miles (tested too) heat comes on when I start up, seats heat up if I wanted to install an extra module to the seat relay, no need for it.....so what do I think in the final analyses....I allow logic to guide my buying needs, rather than what some company promises, (and usually fails to deliver).
We all have different expectations from OUR rides, mine meets my expectations ok so far.
Don't sell people on a car with tech.

You're crazy for not expecting it to work.

I didn't buy an aftermarket remote setup, I bought the highly touted my Lincoln mobile package and that remote system can be activated anywhere in the world, not just from 2 miles. Your description as better is subjective.

IMO Stupid to have someone guy in a shop who's never seen an mkc To rip apart my dash to put in a aftermarket anything - that's why I settle for the best stereo they sell although I obviously know I can have a better one installed for less money than this thx system that is now broken too in my car.

But hey candy you'd probably just say you listen to music from your phone through headphones right?:smile. Just like you don't care about your Sirius radio dropouts. You do realize there is an actual problem and a tsb to fix it don't you? But again you just adjust to lincolns shortcomings and blow off use of Sirius. I personally only listen to Sirius. Haven't listened to regular radio since it came out. Would never sit through stupid commercials and listen to the same playlists over and over that I've heard since I've been 12 years old...

Candy this MKC apparently is not your car and you have no interest in tech so our situations, attitudes, and logic couldn't be further apart on this one.

I buy cars based on what they can do and how they fit my needs, not some "logic" and expectation that what I buy won't work LOL. Again I have a hard time getting that one.

it's a good thing sub par and broken options meet your needs...
I strive for more :smile

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AHHH I give up...lol lets agree to disagree...where do you get I do not like tech? I do probably more so than the average person....when it is proven it would work as designed....I already paid to have it installed in my car,now they want me to go chase over god's green meadows to get it to work????? on my time....No thanks...logic tells me don't buy into their crap, because IT IS crap not because I hate it lol see big diff...
My alarm/auto start has not caused me a single issue....2 miles is all I ever need problems NONE.....can you say the same thing...we know that answer, so you're convinced your high tech that's not working is a worthwhile investment? ok what ever floats your boat mmoretti....I do not like sub par anything...I like par or above as it was designed to operate,logical, pointed and on track....as for broken options meet my need??? lmao I use my sound system in my MKC, but listen to my own library of music and it's vast!! I don't need to listen to Sirius to get what I desire....I could not care less, their programs are at best, passable....have my interior ripped apart to change a **** antenna does NOT justify the means to an end for me so as far as I am concerned Sirius can go for a walk on the wild side lol...
and finally....
I love tech that delivers what it promises and willing to pay as long as it delivers as advertised. But I will not allow it to cause me to get my knickers in a knot either which is why I would walk away rather than go out my way to correct it's short comings!....heading off to bed have a nice holiday and take care! g'night
Mario

·
Registered
795 Posts
AHHH I give up...lol lets agree to disagree...where do you get I do not like tech? I do probably more so than the average person....when it is proven it would work as designed....I already paid to have it installed in my car,now they want me to go chase over god's green meadows to get it to work????? on my time....No thanks...logic tells me don't buy into their crap, because IT IS crap not because I hate it lol see big diff...
My alarm/auto start has not caused me a single issue....2 miles is all I ever need problems NONE.....can you say the same thing...we know that answer, so you're convinced your high tech that's not working is a worthwhile investment? ok what ever floats your boat mmoretti....I do not like sub par anything...I like par or above as it was designed to operate,logical, pointed and on track....as for broken options meet my need??? lmao I use my sound system in my MKC, but listen to my own library of music and it's vast!! I don't need to listen to Sirius to get what I desire....I could not care less, their programs are at best, passable....have my interior ripped apart to change a **** antenna does NOT justify the means to an end for me so as far as I am concerned Sirius can go for a walk on the wild side lol...
and finally....
I love tech that delivers what it promises and willing to pay as long as it delivers as advertised. But I will not allow it to cause me to get my knickers in a knot either which is why I would walk away rather than go out my way to correct it's short comings!....heading off to bed have a nice holiday and take care! g'night
Mario
But if that aftermarket product stopped working wouldn't you go back to them and want it fixed? Or just throw your hands up and say my expectations were too high, oh well money down the drain? Why is it different for a car manufacturer for you? It just seems like your bar is set pretty low. Things sometimes do work as promised then break as is my case....their tech did deliver. How can you predict if something will break or not and base a purchase on that and if it does break don't you expect it to be fixed? I have a hard time understanding that. That's all.

Again you don't use your tech even though you say you like it.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FACT: none of my after market "stuff" broke or stopped working...
FACT: The high tech you chose to go with on your car is driving you nuts, now, how good is that?
FACT: Cars are constantly breaking down, especially high tech ...Why so many recalls...
My bar is far from low...it's called being choosy and understanding the complexities and expectations and what becomes a PITA or a pleasure to use...pretty simple, just because Lincoln says this will work...and it fails,they convinced me to BUY their crap through a fantasy and slick advertising...I choose to put their crap to the test and see general reactions from customers....why do you think I did not bother with your phone app? and I'm missing it....not a bit, do I want it? nope...not after seeing what you have been going through,thanks, but no thanks!
I remember things used to be "field tested extensively" and when you bought a product 99.9% it worked as designed...not so much nowadays, so I steer clear of it,I just can't be bothered with the whole hassle...that does NOT make me hate it, just wising up to the potential issues it causes me and the HUGE amount of time chasing a resolve...OR just buy into something that is a lil less high tech and KNOWING it will not fail, those are the two differences I see....
Do some deductive assessment and find out,do you really believe that Lincoln has some agenda to NOT help you resolve this nagging issue...No maybe it's because they DO not know why, or it would have been repaired a long time ago...You have the facts right before you, you can't seem to identify them, on top of all this, you're a techie, and still cannot figure why they are driving you nuts...now, why would I want to buy into this fantasy???
Why would I attempt to use my tech especially this phone app piece of crap???? I like my sanity a lot more than you want to understand, those ARE my reasons....
Once I see members posting positive results, my interest perks up, that's when I will attempt it!
....and you're right....we look at thing a whole lot differently, these are my reasons,your reasons are based on a glossy brochure that said have this feature (for $7,000) guess they forgot to add the small print that says " this product may NOT work as described, I rest my case!
7 months later, a zillion calls to Lincoln concierge, shop time, more shop time...frustration ready to make you sick,and the time it's distracting you from the pleasures of raising your son....is it worth it mmoretti?
This is not trying to be confrontational with you, just trying to show you where my priorities differ from yours, rant over.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Guess in general I have a problem with getting ripped off and treated like an idiot Mario and when one of your features or aftermarket investments breaks or doesn't work like you like let's see your attitude then. How about all that fancy stuff you are always talking about buying
? Guess you are so lucky in that nothing ever breaks for you. You contour research and predict those things. Are you psychic. Can you give me a reading and tell me what else is going to breaking my pos. But then again you are so cool and easy going you probably just make up an excuse to justify the malfunction and that got you ripped off. It's great you can do that without a care.

Sorry that I voice my upset and frustration. Like I said before and Janice found this out quickly. You get argued with and attacked because your car is a pos and Lincoln in a pos company because for some reason you guys need to defend Lincoln and make the person having the problem feel like an a hole for getting upset their 50K car is garbage. Guess that makes you feel better about your purchase.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was merely trying to help you with your car issues mmoretti.....No other agenda,I don't do tea readings, I do not predict and I certainly DO care when my stuff breaks down....I'm not sure who is attacking you on here, at least I have not seen a SINGLE post attacking you OR Janice,most people on here tried to offer you some insight...you seem to take that as a personal attack, whatever!....you know best, wish you luck....done with this,for good!
So you're convinced that people on here are arguing with you? making you feel what exactly?
When I had an issue with my ride, I dealt with my selling dealer and got it resolved, granted not huge issues, but issues none the less...That assumption that people are messing with you or ripping you off...of all reasons, for being a woman!!!!! really...? like I said...I have yet to notice ONE single post from anyone on here being disrespectful toward you...maybe I missed it,maybe you can bring US all to speed by posting these post(s) that put you down, or somehow treated you like some idiot (your words)!!!!
My apologies for offering you what I considered helpful advice,I most certainly did not expect to be taken SOOO out of context....I shared some ideals I stand by, maybe you do not agree with them, cool, that's fine...to each their own.
Your car troubles were posted by you on a general forum, with the hope and intent of receiving some input OR help from members....when anyone offered you seem to take it as an attack on you!
I'll keep mum on your posts from here on it, none of my business .....I'm sure you'll sort them all out.
I'm done! Good luck!

·
Registered
795 Posts
FACT: none of my after market "stuff" broke or stopped working...
FACT: The high tech you chose to go with on your car is driving you nuts, now, how good is that?
FACT: Cars are constantly breaking down, especially high tech ...Why so many recalls...
My bar is far from low...it's called being choosy and understanding the complexities and expectations and what becomes a PITA or a pleasure to use...pretty simple, just because Lincoln says this will work...and it fails,they convinced me to BUY their crap through a fantasy and slick advertising...I choose to put their crap to the test and see general reactions from customers....why do you think I did not bother with your phone app? and I'm missing it....not a bit, do I want it? nope...not after seeing what you have been going through,thanks, but no thanks!
I remember things used to be "field tested extensively" and when you bought a product 99.9% it worked as designed...not so much nowadays, so I steer clear of it,I just can't be bothered with the whole hassle...that does NOT make me hate it, just wising up to the potential issues it causes me and the HUGE amount of time chasing a resolve...OR just buy into something that is a lil less high tech and KNOWING it will not fail, those are the two differences I see....
Do some deductive assessment and find out,do you really believe that Lincoln has some agenda to NOT help you resolve this nagging issue...No maybe it's because they DO not know why, or it would have been repaired a long time ago...You have the facts right before you, you can't seem to identify them, on top of all this, you're a techie, and still cannot figure why they are driving you nuts...now, why would I want to buy into this fantasy???
Why would I attempt to use my tech especially this phone app piece of crap???? I like my sanity a lot more than you want to understand, those ARE my reasons....
Once I see members posting positive results, my interest perks up, that's when I will attempt it!
....and you're right....we look at thing a whole lot differently, these are my reasons,your reasons are based on a glossy brochure that said have this feature (for $7,000) guess they forgot to add the small print that says " this product may NOT work as described, I rest my case!
7 months later, a zillion calls to Lincoln concierge, shop time, more shop time...frustration ready to make you sick,and the time it's distracting you from the pleasures of raising your son....is it worth it mmoretti?
This is not trying to be confrontational with you, just trying to show you where my priorities differ from yours, rant over.
Other car companies pull it off and treat their customers better.

That's right Mario I am in tech. And my clients would not be strung along and waiting 7 months for a fix, I guarantee you I would not have a job. This is the real world candy, not sure where you live.

Your getting ripped off and you don't mind. That's you Mario and I'm proud of you for bring so complacent and ultimately adding to our economy here, giving Ford more money for nothing. Must be a Canada thing. Your explanations and logic that I shouldn't be upset and should have expected it or predicted it from a glossy brochure is completely ludicrous. I don't know what else to say to that. Guess what, I never looked at any glossy brochure :smile.

That's what Lincoln wants, go away with your POS car and don't bother us. No **** they can't fix it Mario. That's been obvious for seven months.

I'll ask you what I asked them "at what point is it determined they CANT fix it" and stop stringing me along for what will be 8 months next month!" That's just it THEY CANT FIX IT, THERE IS NO FIX. they want me to sit here like you Mario "oh Lincoln let me kiss your ass" while I pay for you to re engineer your problems and the car - hey take a couple years if you have to because when I bought this I really didn't expect what was in your glossy brochure or that it would actually work...hey Lincoln this ones on me..can I buy you a beer too?"

Do you even go back and read what you write and realize how ridiculous you sound?

Candy I've enjoyed our conversations but I don't see how you help me (or Janice) at all with these responses. Do me a favor. Do what everyone else on here does and don't respond at all. Sit back and be happy that your are satisfied with your car and whatever you use or don't use. Don't judge other people. I don't know anyone who would take the attitude you do. But good for you. You know what they say, ignorance is bliss.

I take issue with being jerked around, ripped off, treated like an idiot, and repeatedly lied to by Lincoln and the dealership. Hey that's just me I guess. Do you want to spend your time hiring lawyers and spending money fighting them as you suggest? Think that's easy and not going to take time away from my life or son either? You contradict yourself. So easy for you guys to throw that out there in print.

I'll say it again..walk in our shoes...

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No comment....good luck.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I was merely trying to help you with your car issues mmoretti.....No other agenda,I don't do tea readings, I do not predict and I certainly DO care when my stuff breaks down....I'm not sure who is attacking you on here, at least I have not seen a SINGLE post attacking you OR Janice,most people on here tried to offer you some insight...you seem to take that as a personal attack, whatever!....you know best, wish you luck....done with this,for good!
So you're convinced that people on here are arguing with you? making you feel what exactly?
When I had an issue with my ride, I dealt with my selling dealer and got it resolved, granted not huge issues, but issues none the less...That assumption that people are messing with you or ripping you off...of all reasons, for being a woman!!!!! really...? like I said...I have yet to notice ONE single post from anyone on here being disrespectful toward you...maybe I missed it,maybe you can bring US all to speed by posting these post(s) that put you down, or somehow treated you like some idiot (your words)!!!!
My apologies for offering you what I considered helpful advice,I most certainly did not expect to be taken SOOO out of context....I shared some ideals I stand by, maybe you do not agree with them, cool, that's fine...to each their own.
Your car troubles were posted by you on a general forum, with the hope and intent of receiving some input OR help from members....when anyone offered you seem to take it as an attack on you!
I'll keep mum on your posts from here on it, none of my business .....I'm sure you'll sort them all out.
I'm done! Good luck!
I've been on this forum a lot longer than you candy and yes when you complain there are certain people on here that just want to discount what you are saying. Hey that person is just a nit picker and complainer. i had issue with people posting stupid comments about my rock and damage problem which is why I stopped. I joined this forum for help.

When someone comes on here and is upset and seeking answers and they are greeted with comments liked"well I don't know what you're talking about..I don't have the problem". "hey I don't lose sleep over it ". You seriously don't think that comment is upsetting to the person having that problem? And being hit with a comment like "oh well you were stupid you bought into a glossy brochure". You find that helpful? You don't think people are able to read between the lines in a lot of comments that come up here? Don't step back and say you didn't mean things either. People say things for a reason. You make us feel like WE are unreasonable because we are upset. That's just plain wrong.

Candy do you have any insight? You can't imagine how that attitude and types of comments would be unhelpful to the person in distress?

As I sit here still waiting with no phone call from Lincoln or the dealer again...
Silly me what do I have to be upset about. I should have expected this.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
None of those comments were directed at you at ALL...and I am sorry if that's HOW you interpreted them too...I was making a general comment at how people usually react toward a company's advertising campaign..... when I picked up the brochure from my dealer...it's slick and inviting, and that is WHAT I was referring to!!!!!
As for the I do not loose sleep over it I was referring to me personally...meaning it does not, nor is it bothering me that the auto wipe is glitchy at times...I just don't care enough was MY point.I've been nothing but cordial toward you, you're having major issues with your ride I though I'd share my own input...and if you knew me, you'd realize for far removed I am from being horrible to people, men OR woman! Just not how I was brought up...this is a common forum and I was engaging a conversation you were in with problems you are having....with Lincoln....Lawyers cost money, I know, but sometimes those are the only options left on the table, and that is also what my point was toward! Jeeeze...where did I say "oh well you were stupid you bought into a glossy brochure".I was driving a fact of their advertising glossy campaign NOTHING DIRECTED TOWARD YOU....you chose to interpret it that way, look at it's context,like I said I apologize if I somehow appeared to be attacking you...I WAS NOT.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts