Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
If I read right, only select dealers will be able to offer the "Black Label".

If thats true, Lincoln has no hope of selling these in any quantity.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I think they are rolling them out in high income urban centers first. New York, Chicago, LA, etc... And I think that makes sense.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I think they are rolling them out in high income urban centers first. New York, Chicago, LA, etc... And I think that makes sense.
Basically yeah since those are where most likely where the high volume dealers are, it will suck for some as they will have to drive out from far just to get it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Actually $5,995. They expect one buyer in twenty to opt for this. To me, it seems too high given the base MSRP of these models. They're too inexpensive to appeal to people who'll pay an extra $6k for paint and trim.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Fortunately there are those folks that view the status that comes with it as a thing they must have and paying the extra to get even more helps them :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
It's all about exclusivity. People just want to have something other people don't have. A Lincoln isn't good enough, people want the Black Label Lincoln. It is just a way for people to say their car is better than a regular Lincoln. I've looked through the Black Label stuff and its nice but a bit much IMO. I don't need that stuff.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I know Lincoln aspires to become a status symbol, but it is not. It's not even close. People pay for the Porsche crest, and some pay even more for Porsche Exclusive. Lincoln isn't even in the same league as Infinti or even Caddilac, yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts