Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out this little conversation and walk around with Lincoln MKC Chief Engineer Lisa Drake. She talks tech, dynamics, power plants, competitors and features.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Great video. She is to the point and knows what she is talking about. I think that Lincoln did a great job on the MKC. I also love seeing the welcome feature too.

I also think that its funny that she say "I think it will bring younger customers in, which we really need."

Is she saying only old people drive Lincolns?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Lincoln is on a roll. First the new MKZ which was okay in my opinion. Then the MKC which one upped the MKZ. I wonder if she will be on board with the next Lincoln projected?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great video. She is to the point and knows what she is talking about. I think that Lincoln did a great job on the MKC. I also love seeing the welcome feature too.

I also think that its funny that she say "I think it will bring younger customers in, which we really need."

Is she saying only old people drive Lincolns?
yes, but its not exactly derogatory or ground braking. Average age is well on its way to 60's. Note though that she doesn't mean young people as in millennials, she means 40's, people who are established and intelligent.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Nice find.

I got to see a MKC today. It is a nice looking car in person

Will turn some heads.
Sweet!
I remember the first time I saw one on the road, on the road it really stands out and you see how good it's design is compared to everything else. In the dealer, you don't get that same experience. Where did you spot this one?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet!
I remember the first time I saw one on the road, on the road it really stands out and you see how good it's design is compared to everything else. In the dealer, you don't get that same experience. Where did you spot this one?
did you see a mule or something? there not even in showrooms yet..

·
Registered
190 Posts
Sweet!
You saw one on the road? :O

·
Registered
524 Posts
Yeah it was a test mule. The one I saw had little camo on it, you can make out most of the body lines and get an idea of how it looks in the flesh.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I'm hoping so too.
It's going to happen in a matter of time, especially seeing how far they've come already with it. be Patient.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts