Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone sign up for date night? I had a MKC for the weekend. Lincoln even gave me a $100 gift card to go out to dinner.
This was my first time driving the car. It was amazing. 2.3 and the acceleration was awesome. Interior is quiet and not cheap looking at all.
I ordered mine in January. Hoping to take delivery in 2-3 weeks.

·
Super Moderator
76 Posts
We had a date night scheduled for next weekend, but Lincoln called and cancelled it because the Date Night vehicle was not going to be at the dealership in time.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Here in Canada they don't have the date night program. Had it for the MKZ, but cancelled it due to "insurance reasons". I have a 24 test drive booked for this week, though. Handy as I can drop the Focus for some minor service work at the same time.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was an awesome experience. You don't even need to fill the car up upon return. Highly recommended A++++

Reactions: MONICART

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just signed up the other night. Waiting for them to contact me about it. I scheduled it a ways out though so that its a little closer to when I'm ready to buy. I'm trying to set it up for the end of September.

Hopefully they call in the next day or two.

·
Registered
160 Posts
It was an awesome experience. You don't even need to fill the car up upon return. Highly recommended A++++
ditto..they pay you $100 to take an MKC for three days
couldn't be easier, wonder what the percentage buy after this?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Anyone have experience with about how long before they call after signing up?

It's been a few days and I haven't heard anything. Not even an email confirming I signed up.

·
Registered
87 Posts

It's been a few days and I haven't heard anything. Not even an email confirming I signed up.
I got an immediate email saying thanks for signing up, then another later in the day specifying a dealer and to call the date night number. When I called they said there was no vehicle yet and I'd be contacted when it's in

·
Registered
135 Posts

Our confirm was also nearly immediate.

You might want to call the date night HQ at 1-855-225-6341 to ask if they have received the request from your dealer.

·
Registered
66 Posts
So I talked to the Lincoln Concierge actually and the reason I apparently didn't hear is because none of the dealers around me have the MKC Date Night program active yet. They only have the MKZ program active. They said it should be active for those dealerships soon but they weren't able to tell me when.

Maybe I'll try the HQ tomorrow and see if they know or just call the dealership.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Luxo -- since we're in the same region, I'm thinking what applies to me probably applies to you. I happened to speak with my salesman tonight (tried to get an ETA on my vehicle -- he thinks it might come in this weekend), and he mentioned that my dealership got in 3 MKCs today (this makes 5 total MKCs to date). One of these new 3 MKCs was specifically ordered for "Date Night", so that is why the program hasn't begun yet in Rochester. Probably the same story in Buffalo; I would expect something to start happening with the Date Night program in the next week.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks Roc! I had them check Cortese in Rochester as well and they weren't sure on that dealership either, but like you said maybe its one of the cars they just got.

Is Cortese the dealership you were mentioning? I know West Herr in Buffalo which is the nearest dealership for me just got 3 as well.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My dealer called me and said that they put me on the list and Lincoln concierge would be contacting me in a day or two....we shall see....

·
Registered
66 Posts
Whew, had some weird issues with Date Night, but I finally have one! It's a ways off which is ok because I'm looking to purchase more around the fall. My Date Night is scheduled for October 10th.

I had worked with the concierge as well and they told me I'd be contacted in a day or two, but nothing. 3 days later I emailed the Date Night HQ email box detailing my issues and giving all my info and I also didn't hear back for 3 days. Saturday I went on the concierge again and explained all this. They got right on the phone with Date Night and they called me within seconds and got me all setup. Despite these hiccups I was very impressed with their resolution.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Lincoln concierge called me today but I missed their call. I called them back but had to leave a message. The message said that someone would be calling me in 24 hours. We shall see!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Even though we purchased the MKC last week, we're going back the 20th for date night with a MKZ. Response was pretty quick within a few days of signing up online received an email. I only called to change the dealership to my preferred.

A

·
0 Posts
I just bought mine.. it comes in next week.. but girlfriend and I both have date night reservations.. still going to do it. 100 bucks? Yes please.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts