·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen any yet? None in NJ.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Here in Rochester (NY) my dealer (the one and only dealer here) has delivered only two so far, so - needless to say - I have yet to see one on the road. Hopefully, in the next week or so, I will take delivery of #3!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey Roc!

Buffalo here but I'm back and forth to Roch every other weekend. I've been watching the inventories and Cortese doesn't seem to have any but they've had several on order for a while. Seems shipments got bogged down but they're supposed to open up again soon.

My nearest dealer has 12 on order but none in stock and we have a second dealer a little further from me in the south towns of Buffalo that has 2 in stock right now and about 5 or 6 on order.

Hoping they get a few more in. I want to see the Smoked Quartz color in person.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey Luxo --

Yeah, I noticed you were from Buffalo (where I was born!). Ironically, I head back and forth between Roc and Buffalo most every weekend myself. We probably pass each other on the Thruway! I check out WestHerr, too, when I am over there and have found the same status as you regarding MKCs.

As you may have seen from my earlier posts, my MKC is (hopefully) due in the next 10 days. Once I have mine in hand, we will have to get together so you can have a look "up close and personal"!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Todd, what dealer are you dealing with in NJ?

·
Registered
140 Posts
I was able to buy a "dealer ordered" MKC with exactly what I wanted on it. In fact, this dealer had 3 - all were sold within 3 days. I was VERY fortunate in getting mine as there were several lookers prowling around.
So far, it has vastly exceeded my expectations, me coming from a 2012 MKZ. This CUV is far more intimate feeling than I expected and it's a blast to drive!

Reactions: EsJay and Katie

·
Registered
324 Posts
The only MKC's I've seen were at the dealer, funny enough Its been a different one each time. So the dealer is obviously moving them, to whom...???? Ah well, keeps things exclusive ;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
We seem to be the only one in NE Ohio. Bought ours in Columbus. And by the way, we're loving it. One month and already logged better than 2K miles. So far, all we hoped it would be.
Man, you are running the wheels off . . Thought I'd done a lot with 1000 in 3 wks! ;). Appreciate any comments under the owners review thread.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Recently drove from New Jersey to New Mexico for work, didn't see a single MKC though I was actively trying to spot one, saw tons of new Escapes, MKX's and, way more MKT's than I ever thought possible.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Unmistakeably saw one a few cars ahead of me in traffic. I was hoping to eventually get a good look, but ufortunately the car directly behind them was falling behind and we got caught by a traffic light....just like that the MKC was gone.

The MKT makes me cringe...

·
Registered
90 Posts
None seen here in Western New York (Rochester/Buffalo)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Bruce:
What discount did you get.
I priced 1 on Saturday & was offered $2400.00 discount plus $1000.00 Factory Loyalty discount.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts