Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just trying to figure out who can I consult to for I have an issue at this moment I bought a 2017 lincoln mkc on June 8 2020 and in August of 2021 I received a coolant change and oil change from the dealership I purchased it from, now on my way to work my car started to shake that was three weeks later now I'm about to pay 3618.00 to get a new engine put in, the service manager tells me that it is common for that type of engine which I have a( 2.3 eco boost engine) is known to have antifreeze leak into cylinder one, now they just telling me that I had the car now for 9 months who can I consult as far as suing goes ,yours truly Darrell Chisolm Jr.

Super Moderator
Man that is terrible. I have never heard that before, in fact I was recently told by a sales man at Ford that the 2.3 is more robust than the 2.0 because it is all forged internals. The tranny is the weak link the way I understand it

Registered
Man that is terrible. I have never heard that before, in fact I was recently told by a sales man at Ford that the 2.3 is more robust than the 2.0 because it is all forged internals. The tranny is the weak link the way I understand it
Right i never heard of it until now and i did my research and there have been some case's involving the 2.3 engines that are in the ford edge and the mkc and ford escape with the eco boost i just need to know who can i go to as filing a lawsuit against the dealership i bought my Mkc from.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts