Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the one I have. When I first went in to put a CD and It wouldn't go in so I turned on the map to get a better view at what's wrong with it only to find out their was some grey bar blocking it. If anyone knows what this grey bar thing is that'd be amazing.

I'll try and post more pictures of it later.

Super Moderator
that is a completely different system than the MKC, you probably won't get a lot of response on this site.

Super Moderator
Yes the Lincoln MKC uses Sync 2 in the early years and Sync 3 in the later years, your picture show a "Sync with navigation" system or maybe older, it was prior to Sync 2. What year car do you have. I think you may have better results with the expedition/navigator forums, I know the 2013 expedition/navigator used "Sync with navigation" system and the Ford 500 used the older navigation system, of course their lincoln counterparts would also use the same system.

I hope that helps

Super Moderator
Here is sync with navigation
Screenshot (8).png

Here is the older Navigation

Screenshot (9).png

Registered
I purchased my 2017 lincoln MKC on June 8 2020 on February 26 I got a coolant change from the dealership I bought it from three weeks later my engine was blown the dealership is saying they didn't do it I never took it anywhere else but there now I'm looking to sue them I'm just waiting on my insurance company to do an investigation on my car any other suggestion????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts