Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Oooo, I like these rims. I think that they would look really nice on a red MKC, but i like them on your white one as well. :D

Great buy. Do you have anything else that you are planning to buy for your MKC to compliment it?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am looking for a Great Quality Chrome License Plate frame.
Anyone have any idea where i can get one,everything online looks cheap.
The only good one is at Weather Tech,but i'm not about to spend $ 150.00 on a frame,how much bettter can it be ?

·
Registered
524 Posts
I'm not a fan of how those wheels look but to each their own, but I do give you credit for personalizing your MKC and making it more suitable to your liking :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
What rims would you guys go with if you could choose anything?

After looking a bit I found these ones that I like quite a bit.

TSW Rouen Silver W/ Brushed Face & Chrome Stainless Lip

·
Registered
524 Posts
I was always a fan of Vossen's new CVT wheel, and it's a wheel i think could look great on the MKC along with a lot of new vehicles.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hunter090:
They really look nice,i like the chrome touch.
Be sure to post a pic when you get them.

·
Registered
524 Posts
One thing to keep in mind is that if you don't hold onto wheels for too long, you can get good money back for them, but that only matters if you really love your wheels and want to spend some decent coin on them with the intention of selling in the future.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I was always a fan of Vossen's new CVT wheel, and it's a wheel i think could look great on the MKC along with a lot of new vehicles.
These ones?

Yea, I like them and I do think they would look goo don the MKC. Any chance you'll put down some cash for them?

·
Registered
881 Posts
desgnr....nice choice on the rims, congrats....they almost look like the 20" Lincoln wheels that came on mine.beautiful

·
Registered
881 Posts
Canadian Tire have decent plate frames in the $30....$40 range, mostly chrome too...Those wheels you got are quite similar to the 18's I got for my winter set....I was not about to except the ones the dealer offered as a free promotion,Chinese pressed steel rims, crap if you ask me....and the "free" winter tire package was the cheapest winter tire you could get...
Went with a set of after market 18" and stuck with a trusted tire brand Michelin ice, great looking wheel with a good performing tire, solved!

·
Registered
20 Posts
nice shoes!! U didn't over do it!! I'm keeping my stocks!! NYC?? shoes ain't worth it!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts