Lincoln MKC Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
193 Posts
With MyFordTouch in our C-Max, we would on occasion get the black screen of death. The system would fail and then it would re-boot and everything was tickety boo for awhile again. Usually it would have some message like "system is re-calibrating" or something akin to that message, but it was just a systems failure. Did you get any message first?

· Registered
193 Posts
Don't know the answer. There have been numerous MyLincolnTouch issues over the years--same with MyFordTouch. Don't we have a Lincoln rep. on this forum? They usually will help with these kind of issues. I know there is one on the other MKC forum.

· Registered
193 Posts
Does everything else work? i.e. radio, climate, phone I would be phoning Lincoln customer service and bugging them daily. I know when the C-Max owners were getting rebate checks for misrepresented mileage claims by Ford I had to phone daily to light a fire under them until we got our second check.

· Registered
193 Posts
Well it then does sound like the GPS sensor. Time to be a squeaky wheel and talk to customer service daily until someone jumps on the problem. We also have the Sirius radio fade outs. I'm going to try to find the Lincoln rep. on the other forum. Maybe she can help you.

· Registered
193 Posts
cjc96 that certificate is like a slap in the face. Terrible, terrible, terrible. Lincoln needs to show some class. If I had read something like this before we bought the MKC, we would not have gone ahead with it. You should have been given something like a free extended warranty for 5 years.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.