Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Leased a new '16 MKC Reserve for my Fiancee on Monday night, absolutely loving the thing and looking forward to a great ownership experience. She's not big into the modification world, but it'll be getting some things done to it to spruce it up a bit more.

New to the MKC and the Ecoboost but not new to Ford/Lincoln by any means. 3 blue oval products in the stable now, worked at a Ford/Lincoln/Mercury dealer back in 07/08 as a prep tech. My current ride is a 2015 F150, which has received some modifications already.

·
Registered
149 Posts
A big welcome to the club to you and your fiancee!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Congrats jcat, you'll both enjoy this MKC....great ride and nice comfort level, whats not to like!...I usually mod cars I buy, but in this case, I have done nothing to the MKC....in my books, there is nothing I can add ( other than a nice set of winter 18" alloys for my winter tires )....Great choice!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congratulations to you and your fiancée! I do have one question for owners out there. It appears (at least from what I have gathered from reading on this forum) that most people buy the Reserve option.
Is the Black Label option overpriced? As I understand it, it's the upgraded interior with "packages?" I was considering the Black Label option, but it doesn't appear to be too popular. I value comfort and craftsmanship don't get me wrong, but I'm not sure I value it $6,000 more :)
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Best,
Doris

·
Registered
881 Posts
Regretfully, we do not have that option available to us Canadians ( maybe it's because we live in igloos hehehe) If it was, I can assure you I would have shown an interest in it, I got the reserve,pretty loaded in my books....it does everything other than cook me a meal!
Don't forget....the red button in the glove box will serve you chilled OJ with ice!....press the green button next to it and it adds some Jamaican rum with the OJ!!!! LOL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Once you load up the Reserve with all of the options, the difference to go to the black label is only about $2k more at that point. And for the $2k, you get a nicer interior, a better service plan, free car washes and detailing. I think it is a good deal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congratulations to you and your fiancée! I do have one question for owners out there. It appears (at least from what I have gathered from reading on this forum) that most people buy the Reserve option.
Is the Black Label option overpriced? As I understand it, it's the upgraded interior with "packages?" I was considering the Black Label option, but it doesn't appear to be too popular. I value comfort and craftsmanship don't get me wrong, but I'm not sure I value it $6,000 more :)
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Best,
Doris
Black Label wasn't an option for us as our dealer isn't a Black Label dealer, and I wanted to stay as local as possible. I like what we got, 2017 Reserve 2.3T AWD, Black Velvet, Ebony interior.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts