Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checking in here with a new vehicle in the stable. This one is for my wife who is transitioning out of a minivan. Picking it up tomorrow night. Fairly well loaded up Reserve with 20" wheels.

Looking forward to catching up on things as it relates to this platform. As a car enthusiast I've had several sports cars, sedans and am into detailing quite a bit as I help drive a nice business that I'll be transitioning to my son. I was also heavily involved with local autocross, road course and drag racing over the years but with job and family taking over more now, not so much with my current schedule. I myself just moved out of a heavily modified 2014 S4 into a mildly modified Q50 Red Sport 400.

Again, looking forward to learning more on the MKC!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Love those 20" wheels! Enjoy!

·
Registered
139 Posts
But it doesn't have that Audi mug shot they can't get rid of since 2006. Look at the far more complex light refelection on the sculpted side panels v the flat panels on the Audi. Germans just don't excel at looks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First and hopefully only issue...

So we went to pick up the car and it has an error code. Techs determined that the moduale for the smart Cruise sensors in the bumper has a short and needs replaced. Needless to say my wife isn't happy as she left without her new vehicle and we are now set for a Thursday or Friday at the latest pick up.

·
Registered
153 Posts
So we went to pick up the car and it has an error code. Techs determined that the moduale for the smart Cruise sensors in the bumper has a short and needs replaced. Needless to say my wife isn't happy as she left without her new vehicle and we are now set for a Thursday or Friday at the latest pick up.

I suggest you have the dealer check that the latest version (v3.0) of sync 3 is installed. If not, have them do that also before you take delivery.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I suggest you have the dealer check that the latest version (v3.0) of sync 3 is installed. If not, have them do that also before you take delivery.
Picking it up tonight so I'll check it. I'll be good doing it if they don't though.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
So,
4 months later,

How are you doing with the new MKC?

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts