Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I updated last week, really like the new look and feel of the latest version.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Do you just update the app in the cell phone? Anything else you have to do?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ultimately it is a server side change (meaning you have to wait until Google decides to release it) - OR you can go into settings and look for a choice that says something like - TRY THE NEW ANDROID AUTO - which should be right at the top of settings and turn that on.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ultimately it is a server side change (meaning you have to wait until Google decides to release it) - OR you can go into settings and look for a choice that says something like - TRY THE NEW ANDROID AUTO - which should be right at the top of settings and turn that on.
I followed your suggestion and got it to work. How do I go back to the original app? Do I shut off the TRY THE NEW ANDROID switch in settings?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I followed your suggestion and got it to work. How do I go back to the original app? Do I shut off the TRY THE NEW ANDROID switch in settings?
Though I have not gone back to the original I presume that would revert back to the original. Eventually though that setting will disappear and everyone will have only the new version as the default. That pretty much makes us all beta testers for the time being.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts