Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Lincoln MKC
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first Lincoln MKC. My previous vehicle was a Camaro LS, need for speed and mid age crisis diminished. Now, I wanted comfort, more options and a bit of luxury. About a week ago I started on this obsession to upgrade to Sync 3. I done quite a bit of research and asked alot of questions. I replaced the display and APIM, done the upgrade myself. Also sort of learned how to use Forscan for programming. Just want to thank @copbait for all the help! I will create another post with the resources and info that i found. This is a great forum!

·
Registered
201 Posts
copbait, would he have the option/ability to display the tire pressure for each wheel? (since he has Forscan)

Reactions: copbait

·
Registered
2015 Lincoln MKC
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
copbait, would he have the option/ability to display the tire pressure for each wheel? (since he has Forscan)
Yes, this is his write up on it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
My 2015 Mkc BCM line is 726-40-01 xxxx 2323 xxxx . The first 23 is hex and stands for 35 psi and the second 23 hex is 35 lbs psi rear tires. You can use this hex to decimal converter to enter the tire pressure you want to monitor. Hexadecimal to Decimal Converter. Use Forscan for this operation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts