Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
My name is Ted. I'm here because I'm considering a 2017 MCK. I have been looking for a 2017 Ford Escape Titanium, but after looking at prices, I found that MKC's weren't terribly higher.
I don't know if this is the place to ask this question, please tell me where to ask it if this is the incorrect area.
I find that the Premiere and Selects don't come with nav standard. Am I correct in assuming that the sync 3 still has the larger screen without nav and will the system with nav have more syncs items besides the maps?
Thanks,
Ted

Super Moderator
The only difference in the radio will be the navigation system. In fact all sync 3 systems are Android auto and apple carplay compatible with the latest sync update, so a lot of people will use their phone for navigation on the sync screen. If you're finding that the escape and MKC are similar in price, in my opinion the ride quality, at least with the active dampening system on the all-wheel drives is considerably better than an escape and well worth a little bit more money

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
The only difference in the radio will be the navigation system. In fact all sync 3 systems are Android auto and apple carplay compatible with the latest sync update, so a lot of people will use their phone for navigation on the sync screen. If you're finding that the escape and MKC are similar in price, in my opinion the ride quality, at least with the active dampening system on the all-wheel drives is considerably better than an escape and well worth a little bit more money
Thanks so much for your reply. That's what I'm thinking of doing. Just using my iPhone for nav. Why pay the extra money?

Super Moderator
The sync 3 navigation is good, but I don't think it's ever as good as navigation on phones, the only time I've ever really loved having my sync 3 navigation is in low cell phone coverage areas

Post some pictures when you get the new ride!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
The sync 3 navigation is good, but I don't think it's ever as good as navigation on phones, the only time I've ever really loved having my sync 3 navigation is in low cell phone coverage areas

Post some pictures when you get the new ride!!
Thanks again for your help. If we do end up getting an MKC, I will be back.
Have a great day,
Ted

1 - 5 of 5 Posts