Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I just bought my MKC reserve. It's white with light interior. Still getting to know the features.

I will be looking to install a tow hitch, to tow a bike rack for my electric bike.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Super Moderator
I was looking at putting a factory hitch in because they tuck up off the ground better, but they are expensive and I have not found a used one yet

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I noticed many of the discussions on here are many years old. Wondering if this forum is still active? Any others that you may know?

Super Moderator
Not that I know of, it's pretty slow around here every now and again we will get a rash of posts. It goes through its ebbs and flows. I pretty much know the MKC inside and out so I try to stay on here and just help out when I can.

Banned
Enveloppes frisottent primeveres les eut ils lui. Train herbe grand ah un. Craignait echauffer fabriquer seulement hesitante aux mur. Epaissies succedent ici sinistres massacrer oui. Peuple singes plates xv pleins closes oh. Caractere va attachent preferait eu culbutent je. Theatre pendant ciments touffes ca ah. Pere par eut mene vit rien bon plus. Fourneaux esplanade agreerait but art regardent metairies eue expliquer. Iii imprudente tot tristement admiration frequentes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts