Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
2017 Lincoln MKC
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally from IL but moved to AL in 2004. Had a 2003 Ford F350 diesel that I recently traded for a used 2017 Linclon MKC with 52K miles. Going from the truck to this luxury vehicle has been quite an experience, so far. Learning all the new toys and realizing I have been missing a lot of technology. Just upgraded my Sync 3.0 to 3.4 and navigation to 2020 version. So far so good. Will be getting some new tires next week and have a few other things checked over, battery etc. Looking forward to a nice comfortable, quiet ride and learning from this forum.

Super Moderator
Welcome to the group

Registered
welcome, sounds like your well on your way to getting everything setup. Is 3.4 sync official or unofficial? I the 2020 Nav map... hack or purchased?

Registered
2017 Lincoln MKC
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
welcome, sounds like your well on your way to getting everything setup. Is 3.4 sync official or unofficial? I the 2020 Nav map... hack or purchased?
Guess it would be unofficial. Downloaded thru instructions from some YouTubers from Cyanlabs. Seems to be functioning well so far. No issues. Could not believe the Nav update was also included. Nice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts