Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well....

after too long of a search, involving Acura RDX, Buick Encore and Envision, MKC, Ford Escape, Jeep Compass and Cherokee, Kia Sportage and Hyundai Tucson, Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4 and Rav4 hybrid....I took delivery on a Rhapsody Blue (cappuchino interior) MKC Reserve w/ Tech and Climate package.

I have never before had a car with so much technology.

as a result I'm crossing my fingers.

thanks to all who shared insights re the buying process and any/all who might be willing to share insights in the future.....

·
Registered
149 Posts
Congratulations moontom. I came from a RAV4 which my wife found to be uncomfortable on long drives so good front passenger seating was a high priority in choosing another vehicle. After looking at all the alternative vehicles and their features the MKC came out on top. We have had ours for over 15 months and really like it.

I suggest you fill out your signature information.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Congrats. What year? (18 or 19?)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a 19.....tried in vain to get an 18 w/ similar specs...no luck.

I agree re the front grill: the wings of the 18 are much more visually pleasing. the 19 looks like it's got braces.

loving it so far....fingers crossed.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just picked up our 19 and the grill change was what attracted us and all the amenities. Very comfortable. Coming from a GLK350.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just picked up our 19 and the grill change was what attracted us and all the amenities. Very comfortable. Coming from a GLK350.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm also not a fan of the the "face", but my friend who has sold Lincolns for years told me most people love the new grille over the previous gen, so what do I know??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts