Lincoln MKC Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there is a classified section in the new forum!! I have an entire parts car if anyone needs anything. A lot of the body is gone but I have lots of interior parts are still there. 2.0 awd transmission with 7k miles, black bridge of weir interior, 20" wheels

Registered
What year is it?

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Registered
Hi there, does it still have the yellow hook and tether which hold up the cargo floor panel open when it's hooked to the top of the hatch opening?

Registered
Hey there is a classified section in the new forum!! I have an entire parts car if anyone needs anything. A lot of the body is gone but I have lots of interior parts are still there. 2.0 awd transmission with 7k miles, black bridge of weir interior, 20" wheels
Hi i bought a accident Mkc & looking for parts. My car is in Toronto Canada so can you Tell Me about the exterior parts Remaining?

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Car Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The front end and left side are gone. What you see is what is left. There is a little damage to the front right door and a door ding on the rear door. I believe the hatch and bumper are in good shape.

Registered
Oh ic, so how much would you want for the hatch without the lights , the rear bumper cover , the left bumper light & the right rear suspension?

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@jaymkc I tried to call you, I got a weird automated message, I鈥檒l make it worth your while to come down here and get the parts, you can have everything you talked about for 900 bucks USD. That should be about half price compared to what you buy the salvage yard, if you bought that off me I would just have a few doors and a quarter I can cut off and get that thing out of my shop.

Registered
@jaymkc I tried to call you, I got a weird automated message, I鈥檒l make it worth your while to come down here and get the parts, you can have everything you talked about for 900 bucks USD. That should be about half price compared to what you buy the salvage yard, if you bought that off me I would just have a few doors and a quarter I can cut off and get that thing out of my shop.
How You doing? Sorry I missed you sounds like we have a deal so can you call me back maybe i was in a bad location thanks.
Good morning, just wondering when you can call me back just because I already ordered some parts from the Scrapyard and would like to cancel them if I can get yours first please.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gwen call me I was struggling to get a hold of you, 423鈥3 93鈥31344

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Hi there! I'm looking for a shift cable and wanted to see if you have one available. Thanks.

Kimberly

Registered
Hi there! I'm looking for a shift cable and wanted to see if you have one available. Thanks.

Kimberly
(just trying to help understand your need) Question... Kim does you car not shift into gear and the dealership told you ... you need a new shift cable? If so MY understanding is the bushing goes bad in those and a replacement part can be had for between $2-15 I guess it is common for that part to go bad.
thread: 2016 Lincoln MKC stuck in reverse

Registered
Yes, that is what they told me. The part is apparently on backorder with no ETA. They want to charge $600+ for part/repair.

Registered
Yes, that is what they told me. The part is apparently on backorder with no ETA. They want to charge $600+ for part/repair.
Well if the bushing wore out. they(auto parts store) sell just the bushing for a few bucks and some people on this site have done the work in the driveway in about 30 minutes. the videos on youtube can help you with some instructions.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts