Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When my phone is connected to MyLincolnTouch via Bluetooth, the dash screen that has the Entertainment, Compass/Navigation and Phone option, when I select Phone it says no phone is added and to see the touchscreen. Anyone know what is meant to display here and why nothing does for me (2015 MKC Reserve).

Attachments

·
Registered
647 Posts
It should display this.

Attachments

·
Registered
647 Posts
I have gotten the message you are seeing when I cross the border and travel into the USA. As soon as I get back to Canada, it works OK again. My dealer could not replicate the problem, find any codes, etc. so had no idea how to fix the problem. I also called Lincoln and they told me to visit a Lincoln dealer the next time I went into the USA.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have gotten the message you are seeing when I cross the border and travel into the USA. As soon as I get back to Canada, it works OK again. My dealer could not replicate the problem, find any codes, etc. so had no idea how to fix the problem. I also called Lincoln and they told me to visit a Lincoln dealer the next time I went into the USA.
Interesting. Thanks. I'll check again but looks like something else I can add to my list for Monday's appointment! I'm in Canada and it's a Canadian car. Plus, it's just reading Bluetooth data so no idea why geography would have anything to do with it...

·
Registered
647 Posts
I'm in Canada also

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Canada also
So just got my car back today and they said they couldn't replicate my problem, as the tech connected his phone and all was well. I just connected mine again (Android) and the same issue. I tried my wife's iPhone and low and behold it worked. Is it only set up to work with iOS?

·
Registered
647 Posts
It works with my phone which is an Android.

·
Registered
647 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2015 mkc and my samsung s7 edge works in it; maybe its the android version you have on your device?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts