Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Lincoln MKC has a popping sound in rear cargo area when I turn my car on. It doesn’t do it every time. Very annoying when you take it to the dealership and it doesn’t do it. It sounds like it’s a speaker, but when everything is turned off it will still do it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had the same noise. I was told by the dealer it was the subwoofer. Nothing to worry about. Mine did not do it all the time either.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I can echo what jeepwhite1 said...I was also told it was the subwoofer and nothing to worry about...

I had the same noise. I was told by the dealer it was the subwoofer. Nothing to worry about. Mine did not do it all the time either.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My Lincoln MKC has a popping sound in rear cargo area when I turn my car on. It doesn’t do it every time. Very annoying when you take it to the dealership and it doesn’t do it. It sounds like it’s a speaker, but when everything is turned off it will still do it.
we have a 2017 MKX and I’ve noticed this same issue. It sounds electrical through a speaker sound almost it’s very odd. Turned radio off and still would hear it once in awhile. It’s not continuous. Please if anyone finds out let us know. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts