Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My dealer said i would receive a Recall notice on the Door Latch.
Did anyone get there notice yet ?

·
Registered
647 Posts
I got the notice via the phone app but nothing through the mail yet. I called my dealer and was told it would not be looked after until 2nd quarter of 2017.

Reactions: 2015 MSM

·
Registered
239 Posts
I was told the same by my dealer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got the notice via the phone app but nothing through the mail yet. I called my dealer and was told it would not be looked after until 2nd quarter of 2017.

Also got notice while ago in app. Yesterday got official letter from LMC and stated parts not available until 2nd quarter '17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
733 Posts
Again the vehicles are being repaired with an initial emphasis on southern states in the U.S. since the issue is caused by excessively hot climates.

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
My dealer said i would receive a Recall notice on the Door Latch.
Did anyone get there notice yet ?
I got the Door Latch Safety Recall Notice in the mail on 10/14. I am in GA - one of the southern states where it is most likely to be needed. The notice itself says that when parts are available, I will get another notice to schedule an appointment. It said that parts are expected to be available in 2Q-2017.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Same here. Got a notice in the mail yesterday (I'm in So. California) which said I will be notified again when parts are available in 2nd qtr. 2017.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts