Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Super Moderator
There are two screws that screw into the fascia and I believe it is hooked on the bottom of the bracket as well.

Registered
You will need a rivet gun to remove it. Once you take them rivets out, you have to replace them back. Unless you plan on keeping the bracket off.

Registered
Well I got the bracket off. I drilled out the ends of the 3 plastic rivets - they fell into the bumper somewhere :unsure: - no biggie there. Then I got some black plastic 1/4 inch plugs from my NAPA autoparts store, painted them with 2 coats of the touchup and 1 of the clearcoat, and then pushed them in place - done. Does anyone need a Lincoln Mark C front license plate bracket ?
IMG_1088.JPG
IMG_1091.JPG
IMG_1092.JPG
IMG_1095.JPG

Super Moderator
Looks good!!!(y)(y)

Reactions: KenZ

Registered
2017 MKC Reserve FWD 2.0L with climate package
Well I got the bracket off. I drilled out the ends of the 3 plastic rivets - they fell into the bumper somewhere :unsure: - no biggie there. Then I got some black plastic 1/4 inch plugs from my NAPA autoparts store, painted them with 2 coats of the touchup and 1 of the clearcoat, and then pushed them in place - done. Does anyone need a Lincoln Mark C front license plate bracket ? View attachment 6049 View attachment 6050 View attachment 6051 View attachment 6052
Nice job! If you still have the bracket, I would take it. Seems it should fit my 2017 MKC.

Registered
Sure you can have it - I think it's in the basement somewhere. What's your mailing address - it's yours for the just the postage cost - I'm in Canada.

Registered
2017 MKC Reserve FWD 2.0L with climate package
No trouble if you don't find it! A new one is about US$24, so I certainly could go that route instead.

Shipping would be to:

Jeremy Nauert
1220 Bridgeville Rd
Blairstown NJ 07825 USA

Registered
Hi Jeremy, it turns out packing and postage would be just as much, so you're better off getting one yourself.
Crazy what they charge these days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts