Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Consult a parts diagram inder Ford parts.

Reactions: Tom Fenwick

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, Blankster. I have looked at the front end diagram on the parts.ford.com website. Unfortunately, I am not seeing how everything connects, whether it's bolts, clips, etc.

I was hoping someone might have had experience in doing their own.

Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
237 Posts
Easiest way is to put it up on jack stands, take both front tires off, remove both wheel liners, then remove the lower engine cover and the matching T30 in the bottom of the bumper. Between the bumper and fender are 3 10mm bolts that need to be removed. The bracket attached to the fender has clips that need to be released which is inside the wheel opening as well. Once you have the bumper fully loosened from the fender, the bottom T30 bolts removed, the top looks to be loosened correctly, and the flares appear to be removed enough, you are ready to unclip the wiring harness which is located on the left side of the bumper, by the silver painted section of the bumper. At this point, the bumper should be clipped in under the headlight and a firm but gentle tug will release it. Any questions PM or quote me as this will email my phone.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can anyone help me I have a 2017 MKZ hybrid can I replace front bumper with continental bumper and hood? Or is the front ends completely different

·
Super Moderator
237 Posts
No idea sorry!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts