Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had their issues with Sirius resolved? My dealer claims there is still no fix. My trial subscription is up and I am not renewing it at this time until the issue is fixed. I've gone back to enjoying local radio :).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Has anyone had their issues with Sirius resolved? My dealer claims there is still no fix. My trial subscription is up and I am not renewing it at this time until the issue is fixed. I've gone back to enjoying local radio :).
Mic: No fix as of yet. Only promises from our favorite manufacturer, LINCOLN the elite!!! Promises, promises..... This is my first and last Lincoln. Good luck with yours.

·
Registered
160 Posts
when you find the perfect vehicle let us know

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wife's is in for the Keyless recall now and they told me that Lincoln is aware of the Sirius issue and that they're working on a fix. They're supposed to let me know when parts are available. Will believe it when I get the call. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I received the same update when I was in to have the welcome lighting resolved. Engineering is aware of the issue and working on a fix. I too am expecting to hear when it is resolved, at the same time the service manager let me know to let him know if I find something first. Not sure how that makes me feel, but I expect that in most cases as I'm a bit obsessive over investigating almost anything. ha

Update: Looks like this issue is also being discussed in more detail on the following thread.

http://www.mkcforum.com/forum/linco...s/18993-sirius-satellite-radio-issues-17.html

According to their reports the issue has a fix and should be coming out in 45-60 days. The wait continues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts