Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I am new to this forum! I purchased my reserve 2017 2.3L AWD MKC a couple months ago. I noticed at night and early morning that my speedometer screen looked funny. I also had passengers tell me it looked weird form their view. I will attach a picture. You see What appears to be pixelation on the far right side of the speedometer screen, and the bottom left corner of the speedometer screen. When I brought it in for the recent reprogramming recall on the vehicle, my technician told me that he saw what I was talking about but that it was normal. I don’t think this is normal. I checked the CPO website and noticed a few other cars at my local dealer had this issue. Lincoln says they don’t know of any recalls for this but is anyone else having this issue? It kind of drives me nuts and I’m worried it will go out in the future. Luckily my warranty is extended for a longggggg time.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hey there, I am new to this forum! I purchased my reserve 2017 2.3L AWD MKC a couple months ago. I noticed at night and early morning that my speedometer screen looked funny. I also had passengers tell me it looked weird form their view. I will attach a picture. You see What appears to be pixelation on the far right side of the speedometer screen, and the bottom left corner of the speedometer screen. When I brought it in for the recent reprogramming recall on the vehicle, my technician told me that he saw what I was talking about but that it was normal. I don’t think this is normal. I checked the CPO website and noticed a few other cars at my local dealer had this issue. Lincoln says they don’t know of any recalls for this but is anyone else having this issue? It kind of drives me nuts and I’m worried it will go out in the future. Luckily my warranty is extended for a longggggg time. View attachment 6065
My 2019 Reserve 2.3 AWD and 2019 Reserve 2.0 FWD do not have any pixelation. I also had a 2015 Reserve 2.3 AWD for several years and did not have pixelation either.

·
Super Moderator
259 Posts
I most definitely have not seen that on mine nor my dad's MKC my dad has a 2015 and I have a 2017. I don't think that's normal!

·
Registered
176 Posts
should be under warranty

·
Super Moderator
259 Posts
You know I looked at mine a little bit more, it does have some similarities, just not as pronounced
16046695853364297459606002399649.jpg

·
Super Moderator
259 Posts
Yeah in Lincoln's brilliance they coded the instrument cluster for it but never turned it on . It can be done but you have to have knowledge on use of forscan. I wrote a step-by-step walkthrough and linked the thread for you!!

Reactions: Brandon’sMKC
1 - 8 of 8 Posts