Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
How would you describe that color? I apologize, but i am interested in that color and I am color blind....not a good combination.

·
Super Moderator
76 Posts
I test drove that color, and I thought the color resembled an eggplant. Definitely different, which is good, but it's not for me.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In the shade or at night it looks black, even in the sun at a distance it is very striking.Not a garish purple but subtle. It is the probably the same hue as the Midnight Sapphire(blue). I like it because it is different without being over the top.

IMG_7429.jpg

·
Registered
324 Posts
thank for the pictures AU! I've been humming and hawing over Tahitian lately, I've been unable to see it in the metal yet and was really starting to get antsy that it may not be the best choice for me. WRONG!!!

Absolutely stunning, I love how it responds to the different lighting and the subtle metallic flake in the sunshine is perfect!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Was in a showroom at lunch today and the MKC in there was this colour. Thought it was black at first. Won't end up in my garage.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Gorgeous colour! and not too over the top either,I can live with that easily! Dark purple, Deep purple LOL getting colour mixed up with my fav 60's superband here!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts