Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never had a vehicle with the Lane Keeping System. Just curious, if I were driving in the middle lane of a three car lane highway and someone to my left began veering into my lane would this system steer me right into an accident if I tried moving to my right?

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
I never had a vehicle with the Lane Keeping System. Just curious, if I were driving in the middle lane of a three car lane highway and someone to my left began veering into my lane would this system steer me right into an accident if I tried moving to my right?

No, it disengages when it feels you move the wheel.

·
Registered
333 Posts
The car will move you to keep you in the lane but the pressure isn't so much that you can't overcome it as the driver. Not really something to worry about.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I like the feature but it's over sensitive, even when you lower the sensitivity.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm a lousy driver. I find lane-keeping helpful. ������

·
Registered
193 Posts
I love the feature! Now I am not being accused of side seat driving and he accepts the correction without saying boo LOL. Much more driving harmony happening these days. Sunday we are doing a small winter road trip down to Gig Harbor in Washington State. We have cabin fever here with all the monsoon rains.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts