Lincoln MKC Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just curious if anyone else felt like the angle of the seatback pushes their shoulders forward. Not sure if this is something you get used to or if I'm just not a good fit for the car. For reference I'm on the shorter and skinny side. Thanks!

·
Administrator
732 Posts
I’m 6 foot 3 and built like a linebacker, it bothered me when I first got the car but now I’m very comfortable in it

·
Registered
15 Posts
As copbait said earlier, I noticed it at first, but adjusted to it pretty quickly. I have very wide shoulders, but I'm only 5' 10", so my shoulder blades hit those raised areas near the edge. Perhaps the seat broke-in to accommodate me, but it's gotten much more comfortable over time. I consider it a very comfortable car now.

Why exactly someone at Ford/Lincoln decided it would be a good idea to make the seatback so narrow, and with raised sides like that is anyone's guess. It has probably turned off more than a few potential buyers. Do they ever do focus groups on these kinds of designs...or just throw them out there because someone thought it was an OK fit.?.

Dave O.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts