Lincoln MKC Forum banner

Tire Replacement for 2015 MKC Reserve

6K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Geohar 
#1 ·
My dealer has recommended I replace my current Tire set with another set of Pirelli or upgrade to Continental or Michelin Lattitude. Any similar experience?

#2 ·
I just replaced mine last week with MICHELIN LATITUDE TOUR HP 97V. I have been told they are the best. I have used Michelin tires for more than 30 years and always been very pleased.

#4 ·
I suggest you go to a site like Tire-Rack.com. They will have customer reviews on different brands. Once you do decide on a brand shop around, and compare prices. I always buy my tires from the same dealer. He gives me a good price plus lifetime tire repair, rotations, and balancing.

#5 ·
I have Michelin Latitude on mine, just a hair over 23,000 miles and they are needing to be replaced, imo, ridiculous. I have a case open for warranty replacements, they are offering to pay 59%, I pay 41%. I will say that I like the tires for the most part, I hate that at 23,000+ that they are at 3/4 32nds. I have heard darn good things about Pirelli Cintuarto P7 all season plus...If I was not getting an offset for new tires I would, without a doubt get the Pirelli's.

#7 ·
I hate the Latitudes. The non-OEM ones may be better, but I've had them as OEM on 3 vehicles now, and I would never intentionally buy them -- even if they were the cheapest in my size. When new, my MKC tramlined so bad -- that it thought I was falling asleep. After the first year, they were useless for traction in any kind of conditions. Mine MKC is fwd. I've had them on 4x4 also. Luckily, I do not think mine will make it through the next winter.

#9 ·
OEM.. Pirelli 255/40R20 101V on my 2019 Lincoln MKC are a joke less than 20k miles on the car and I have popped 3 tires. The last one I got bubbled on the side. For some reason they are really hard to find in the Southern California area. Last 2 new tires I got were dated 2018 that's 2 years old. I can't wait to switch to Michelin.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.