Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had difficulty connecting Lincoln+Alexa Android app to their MKC? I have 2017 MKC with Sync 3, version 2.2 My phone is connected to Bluetooth in MKC, I have Auto Android turned OFF as specified, but when I try to connect app to car, my phone app gets to "Connect your mobile device via Bluetooth" with the Alexa symbol at top of screen with continually moving arrow pointing down toward a symbol of vehicle. That's as far as it gets with connecting to the car and does not show up as active app on Lincoln apps screen. Any help with this would be appreciated!!! Thanks!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I don't have an answer to your problem but try updating your version to 3.x and see if your problem persists. With that said I was unaware Alexa works with Sync 3... maybe someone will say your 2017 will work with Alexa

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have Iphone and have it working....but I always have to connect via USB to get it to see the Lincoln+Alexa app.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone had difficulty connecting Lincoln+Alexa Android app to their MKC? I have 2017 MKC with Sync 3, version 2.2 My phone is connected to Bluetooth in MKC, I have Auto Android turned OFF as specified, but when I try to connect app to car, my phone app gets to "Connect your mobile device via Bluetooth" with the Alexa symbol at top of screen with continually moving arrow pointing down toward a symbol of vehicle. That's as far as it gets with connecting to the car and does not show up as active app on Lincoln apps screen. Any help with this would be appreciated!!! Thanks!
Same on my 2017 Continental. It was working fine. Now I get what you described

1 - 4 of 4 Posts