1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Reactions: CanYouMKCmeNow

·
Registered
333 Posts
Do you guys have a lot of problems keeping the black color looking clean during the winter time with snow and salt and all that?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Black as with all other dark colours is VERY hard to keep clean during the winter. I've had black, dark green, navy, bronze, brown cars and they always look dirty in the winter.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Black has got to be the TOUGHEST colour to keep clean in winter months....Its mission IMPOSSIBLE lol!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Black as with all other dark colours is VERY hard to keep clean during the winter. I've had black, dark green, navy, bronze, brown cars and they always look dirty in the winter.
I'm surprised that even bronze and brown were difficult to keep clean. What colors are easy to keep clean then? Or the appearance of clean at least?

·
Registered
647 Posts
The lightest colours give the appearance of clean i.e. white, pale blue, tan. Up here in the winter, the white salt stains on dark colours are very obvious.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Yep....which is why I went with the white pearl....dirty as it becomes, it somehow does not appear as dirty as it really gets!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Countryguy....when are we going to start our own "White Platinum Lincoln MKC Picture Thread" I hear the Platinum is the FASTEST colour too! ( smiling).

·
Registered
140 Posts
Countryguy....when are we going to start our own "White Platinum Lincoln MKC Picture Thread" I hear the Platinum is the FASTEST colour too! ( smiling).
Candy, I love my Platinum White Tri-coat Metallic! Like the black, it looks incredible when it's all cleaned and polished - and yes, it is a very fast color!

·
Registered
647 Posts
I've mostly had dark coloured cars and I was tired of always having the car look dirty in the winter as well as the summer (covered in dust) so that's why I went with white this time.

·
Registered
881 Posts
It's the Zoom Zoom colour of speed Bruce!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts