Lincoln MKC Forum banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

Registered
So just did the downgrade and then upgrade back to 19101 to no avail... Still missing Tire Pressure on the left side of the instrumentation panel, and still no TP or Vehicle Location on the app. The voice command bug is still there for me as well. Any thoughts?

Bummer well that should rule out a corrupt file. I checked my cyan labs and it now says downgrade is a 3.3 file. I know it was not when I downgraded mine. Did you happen to check and see if those bugs were there in 3.3? I think your best bet at this time is to get over on the cyan labs discord forum because I am out of any reasonable advice... unless you have any ideas @PSUnexus

Registered
Bummer well that should rule out a corrupt file. I checked my cyan labs and it now says downgrade is a 3.3 file. I know it was not when I downgraded mine. Did you happen to check and see if those bugs were there in 3.3? I think your best bet at this time is to get over on the cyan labs discord forum because I am out of any reasonable advice... unless you have any ideas @PSUnexus
Well I didn鈥檛 check that when I downgraded. But that may be my next step. I did noticed that after I downgraded to 3.3 my map stayed at 1.19. So if all else fails and 3.3 have TP and location I may just stick with 3.3 since the map is really why I upgraded to begin with.

Registered
OK.. Want to clarify something that I thought incorrectly before.. So there is NOT a menu option for tire pressure within the left information display on the instrumentation cluster. I guess I thought there was. So nothing is wrong with that or the car per se. But I still cannot see location and TP on the app. I guess since I am due for an oil change soon, I will play dumb and ask them about how come I cannot see those information on my phone anymore.

@starzplacez you can actually get tire pressure in the left menu screen. If you or anyone else is interested the me know

Registered
@starzplacez you can actually get tire pressure in the left menu screen. If you or anyone else is interested the me know
Yes I am interested. Especially if it can get individual tire readings on a 2017. Is it done through Forscan?

Yes it is done through forscan. It shows individual tire pressures. I will try to upload the walk-through Monday night

Reactions: starzplacez

Registered
I used Cyanlabs to update my 2017 Sync 3 to 3.4. I chose to uses 19101 based on what I read here. I would like to thank those of you who have figured this out. Now I need to used Forscan to enable the digital speedo and the tire pressure function.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts