Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I vented my Moonroof. I was surprised that it only opened about 3/4" at the back. There is nothing in the manual about this. Can anyone confirm that this is as far as it goes?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Seems about right. It is a crack versus what I had before, but it is quiet and does pull a fair amount of air.............:cool::cool:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply Midnight Cruiser. I would agree that the opening is similar to a " crack". It does allow for enough air flow, I am just used to a larger opening I had on prior vehicles. This opening on my MKC is fine.

BTW, the panoramic moon roof is Awesome!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Trainman -- thanks for bringing this issue up, as I had noticed this myself and was planning on stopping by my Lincoln dealer and looking at another MKC on their lot to see if there was a problem with my roof not opening far enough. You've now saved me the trip.

Like you, my previous cars have had roofs open much further. That said, I basically agree with you; it seems to allow enough airflow through.

Lastly, I fully agree 100% with you -- that panoramic roof is awesome!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Trainman -- thanks for bringing this issue up, as I had noticed this myself and was planning on stopping by my Lincoln dealer and looking at another MKC on their lot to see if there was a problem with my roof not opening far enough. You've now saved me the trip.

Like you, my previous cars have had roofs open much further. That said, I basically agree with you; it seems to allow enough airflow through.

Lastly, I fully agree 100% with you -- that panoramic roof is awesome!
I only wish the panoramic went further back. 2013+ MKZ panorama goes further back and some go all the way back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts