Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so frustrated. I bought a 2016 preowned in February. I have had numerous problems one of which the car vibrates drastically when I go over 60 mph. The dealership balanced the tires with no relief. Anyone else have this?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Is it still under warranty? If so... have them see if there is something beyond tires is causing this.
Has it been in an accident? Damaging accidents can cause this symptom. I am not versed on what it could be but my uneducated guess are: slightly bent drive shaft could be one cause. Worn wheel hub(s) usually makes a noise but could cause vibration. Suspension is another but I would be very surprised if it was this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is still under warranty. Bought it pre-owned certified. It was a lease car and I was given a carfax report saying no accident but I have left side issues constantly. Going to get real with the dealership.

·
Registered
733 Posts
My 2016 had a vibration but it was caused by one of the front tires having 3 or 4 patches. I recently bought new tires and the vibration is gone. FYI I have the 20” option.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts