Lincoln MKC Forum banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts
Hello fellow members, this is my first MKC ever and 2nd Lincoln since my 98 Navi. Previously driving an 05 GMC Envoy that was recently totaled and bought this 2015 MKC w/17,603 mi. quickly after insurance settled. I like the features it offers, it's a little smaller than I'm use to but it's just me and hubby now so that's fine,look to get better gas mileage in this one,plus it's a beauty.
Joined here to find out more about the ins and outs of the vehicle as I do plan to keep it for a while.
Thanks for listening..

Hello fellow members, this is my first MKC ever and 2nd Lincoln since my 98 Navi. Previously driving an 05 GMC Envoy that was recently totaled and bought this 2015 MKC w/17,603 mi. quickly after insurance settled. I like the features it offers, it's a little smaller than I'm use to but it's just me and hubby now so that's fine,look to get better gas mileage in this one,plus it's a beauty.
Joined here to find out more about the ins and outs of the vehicle as I do plan to keep it for a while.
Thanks for listening..
Welcome and I too went from a GMC Envoy (Denali) to an MKC (2017). It is much smaller in back but much easier driving and parking.

Hello all. My wife and I just traded in our 2013 mkz for a used 2018 mkc select plus with 11,000 miles on it. It is iced mocha. We gave up some room for a higher sitting position. We also gave up some bells and whistles as our mkz was fully loaded. We also looked at the mkx but didn't want the fuel mileage drop and thought it might be a little tight in our garage. Interesting note. Our VIN # is 22, so it is one of the first 18s off the line
Thinking about putting a k&n air filter on it , will search the forum to see what I can learn about this.

Welcome to the MKC club,

I've had mine for 10 months, 17,000 miles,

Great car, no problems, wish it was a little roomier.

Next time I'll go MKX.

Jim

Hello everybody. I just purchased a new 2019 MKC last week & am loving it. I’ve wanted a Lincoln forever & now that I’m retired I decided it was now or never (LOL).
Anyway, looking forward to many enjoyable driving years ahead.

Hello Folks, I just purchased a 2019 Mark C Reserve with 19,000 kms on it. What a fabulous car - we had a 2011 Nissan Murano before this, which I loved but felt it was a good time to sell it on. I looked at the new Murano, also the Infiniti QX50 and QX60 (too big) and considered the Lexus NX300 and RX350. I don't like the styling of the Japanese models - too edgy and futuristic these days for me. Tried the new Corsair but found the interior a bit glitzy for my taste. Then I found out the 2019 Mark C had the new Lincoln grille so the hunt was on. Very few new units left at the dealers and I liked the White Platinum with Cappuccino interior - luckily came across this one in immaculate shape. I'd wanted a Lincoln for years. Beautiful materials and finishing inside, plenty of power (2.0 turbo) and so quiet and smooth. Handling is great too - the best of both worlds. Glad to be a member here !

Hello Folks, I just purchased a 2019 MKC Reserve with 19,000 kms on it. What a fabulous car - we had a 2011 Nissan Murano before this, which I loved but felt it was a good time to sell it on. I looked at the new Murano, also the Infiniti QX50 and QX60 (too big) and considered the Lexus NX300 and RX350. I don't like the styling of the Japanese models - too edgy and futuristic these days for me. Tried the new Corsair but found the interior a bit glitzy for my taste. Then I found out the 2019 MKC had the new Lincoln grille so the hunt was on. Very few new units left at the dealers and I liked the White Platinum with Cappuccino interior - luckily came across this one in immaculate shape. I'd wanted a Lincoln for years. Beautiful materials and finishing inside, plenty of power (2.0 turbo) and so quiet and smooth. Handling is great too - the best of both worlds. Glad to be a member here !
Nice welcome to the family, post some pictures so we can see.

Ohhh, I used to be on the Murano Forum and we had individual 'garages' where we posted our photos.
Mine is the Reserve with Towing package, Technology package, winter floor mats and bedliner, and Michelin tires.
I saved $18k off the sticker price - the previous owner was a lady Bank Manager who traded it in for a Nautilus - she wanted something bigger. This is 10 inches shorter than my Murano but suits our needs just fine. I'm still learning all the features - it's just amazing - well worth the price - and the interior materials and colors - wow. Everything I expected in a Lincoln and more. I was looking for understated elegance compared to the edgy Lexus/Infiniti/Acura look - and they're a common as dirt in comparison - I don't like being part of the 'me too' crowd.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Crossover suv
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Full-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Trunk Sport utility vehicle

That looks nice, I love the colors

It's funny but when I picked it up I thought the dash was all black - then later, in the full sun I saw it's a deep rich brown. Lincoln really nailed it here - with the Espresso Ash swirl accents it's a great combo. Kudos to Jenny Kubineck for this !

Greetings fellow forum members, and thank you for providing a wealth of information here. My wife and I just purchased a Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) 2017 Lincoln MKC Reserve with 28,500 miles on the clock.

Our MKC is Ruby Red, and we spent a day maximizing the shine using Meguiar's Mirror Glaze Ultra Finishing Polish followed by two coats of the new Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating. The Ruby Red paint sparkles!

Since taking delivery about two weeks ago, we've identified three issues that will need to be addressed:

1. Intelligent Access lock/unlock feature doesn't work on the driver's door. (Door handle does not respond to touch.)

2. Hands-Free liftgate feature doesn't work. (Sensor under rear bumper is not responsive)

3. The 2.3 liter engine's timing-chain cover is leaking oil.

We've got almost nine months of the original bumper-to-bumper warranty remaining, so repairs should be made at no cost to us. Our dealer is aware of these issues and will schedule repairs soon.

I look forward to contributing to this forum. I'm a "car guy" and our Ruby Red MKC is one of several vehicles here.

Greetings fellow forum members, and thank you for providing a wealth of information here. My wife and I just purchased a Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) 2017 Lincoln MKC Reserve with 28,500 miles on the clock.

Our MKC is Ruby Red, and we spent a day maximizing the shine using Meguiar's Mirror Glaze Ultra Finishing Polish followed by two coats of the new Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating. The Ruby Red paint sparkles!

Since taking delivery about two weeks ago, we've identified three issues that will need to be addressed:

1. Intelligent Access lock/unlock feature doesn't work on the driver's door. (Door handle does not respond to touch.)

2. Hands-Free liftgate feature doesn't work. (Sensor under rear bumper is not responsive)

3. The 2.3 liter engine's timing-chain cover is leaking oil.

We've got almost nine months of the original bumper-to-bumper warranty remaining, so repairs should be made at no cost to us. Our dealer is aware of these issues and will schedule repairs soon.

I look forward to contributing to this forum. I'm a "car guy" and our Ruby Red MKC is one of several vehicles here.
Awesome, it is great to have another car guy on the site!!

Reactions: TxTom
Hello...
New to the forum, and new to Lincoln ownership.

I've had my white pearl 2019 MKC for a few months now (bought at 2 years old, and 20k miles), and really LOVE this car! 2.0 with AWD. It's really good in the snowy Colorado mountains...This is a great AWD system! I'm coming from a Jeep Cherokee Trail Hawk, and Liberty before that, so I do know a good AWD/4WD system. The turbo keeps it feeling like it's at sea-level. Plenty of power even though it's the smaller motor. I don't need any more, since I don't plan to tow anything with it. Feels like a V6.

I do have a couple of questions that have come up during my few months and 10k miles of ownership, but I'll try to field those on some specific threads.

Dave O.

Hello...
New to the forum, and new to Lincoln ownership.

Picked up my black/black 2017 MKC just a month ago now (4 years old, and 20k miles), and really LOVE this car! 2.0 with AWD. Drive feedback that comes to mind = zippy, smooth, quiet.

Just a website question. This popup below keeps showing up and when I click 'not now' or 'never' it does nothing and then doesn't even go away as usual popups should (and no X in the corner). I've tried three diff browsers so far, chrome, edge, fire-fox and in all three, not honoring the click still occurs!. This leads me to believe the problem probably lies elsewhere. Usually switching to another browser clears things like this up on other websites. Just wondering, does anyone else have the same problem with this website popup and was there any resolution?

TIA -- phirewheel

I always click on enable notifications and it goes past it pretty quick. I have never done never, I’ll clear my cache and do never and see what happens

Edit: I tried it and was able to immediately bypass popup with never using Microsoft edge

41 - 60 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.